New Kit

Re: New Kit

Kingfisher 29 Jul 2020 13:24 pm said..

covglaws wrote:Wouldn't imagine lockdown and the postponement of the season helped much though.

To be fair they had them 50% off at some point in November. I know this because I bought one as a present for somebody for xmas - which is generally when everything should be full whack.
Kingfisher
Senior squad member

Face 30 Jul 2020 09:32 am said..

New off field kit launched for next season:

https://www.eliteprosports.co.uk/shop/g ... ster-rugby

The traditionalists will be happy with the Cherry, White and Black color scheme!

Most wont be happy paying £32 for a T-Shirt though or £28 for a Singlet (Vest!)
Last edited by Face on 30 Jul 2020 09:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Face
Senior squad member

King Prawn Bhuna 30 Jul 2020 09:39 am said..

Without being rude...that does look like more of the same....nothing that screams ‘ I want one’....
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
King Prawn Bhuna

The Vic 30 Jul 2020 09:45 am said..

Not sure there has been to much change, but Face is right I'm one of those that think its over priced
The Vic
Hall of Famer

Allez Glaws 30 Jul 2020 10:49 am said..

If they hadn't said this was new kit I wouldn't have noticed. Hoping for a much improved home shirt!
Allez Glaws
On the board

MrGlawsRocker 30 Jul 2020 12:22 pm said..

its... crap. Sorry but its missing something, bland would be being nice.

The cherry and white edging on the sleeves is a good idea, the fact they did not add it to the bottom if the tee and include a secondary colour withing the main body of the shirt shows a lack of imagination nor enthusiasm to these designs.
In Skivington we Trust, the future is Cherry & white
MrGlawsRocker
Hall of Famer

JC 30 Jul 2020 12:28 pm said..

Face wrote:Most wont be happy paying £32 for a T-Shirt though or £28 for a Singlet (Vest!)

Not like it's Canterbury/Nike/Adidas/Samurai/Kukri/Under Armour, etc, either - would expect those prices for those brands. But £32 for an Oxen T-shirt?! Hardly a sporting brand that's firmly established. A bit of realism is what's needed for these prices methinks...
Posts: 515  Location: North County Dublin, via The Longlevens Hood, Castle Grim and Old Richians...
JC
Hero in the making

DieTrying 30 Jul 2020 13:00 pm said..

Tbf, it's very bland. Their designers are paid too much as little or no thought has been put into the colour schemes, design "extras", etc.
John Neary
DieTrying

Edd_Wilts 30 Jul 2020 13:36 pm said..

– Made from a new lightweight performance fabric. Allowing for a softer feel with high durability. Helps keep you comfortable and dry.

Or 100% Polyester - Would be nice to have a cotton option for the real world - Polyester tops tend to snag at the earliest possible chance and look a little shabby.....and the show the boobs through the top :( :( :(

Am guessing that players tops have to be the lightest weight.
Edd_Wilts
Turns out for the A team

kentishglaws 30 Jul 2020 13:44 pm said..

I won’t really care about the training range if the new playing shirt is nice. The pricing is extortionate for a very little known brand, think they’ve missed a trick there.
Just give us cherry and white hoops and a change shirt that isn’t a hideous colour like peppermint
kentishglaws
Vice-Captain
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby