Ticket ballot odds

Re: Ticket ballot odds

kingsway 11 Sep 2020 12:23 pm said..

Secondly, risk wise, you want people in the open air, not cooped up in boxes.[/quote]

It's an easy one really, just have a look at the boxes on Monday night
kingsway
Turns out for the A team
Posts: 33

Re: Ticket ballot odds

covglaws 11 Sep 2020 12:26 pm said..

kingsway wrote:Secondly, risk wise, you want people in the open air, not cooped up in boxes.


It's an easy one really, just have a look at the boxes on Monday night[/quote]

OK, everyone is outside. I get that! However, before kick off, half time, afterwards? Just trying to think like the powers that be. ;)
covglaws
Hall of Famer
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1786  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!

Re: Ticket ballot odds

Castle Grim Reaper 11 Sep 2020 12:53 pm said..

covglaws wrote:OK, everyone is outside. I get that! However, before kick off, half time, afterwards? Just trying to think like the powers that be. ;)

I went past the point of crediting them with a thought process a long time ago :?
User avatar
Castle Grim Reaper
Hall of Famer
Posts: 3009  Location: Hell

Re: Ticket ballot odds

King Prawn Bhuna 11 Sep 2020 14:26 pm said..

covglaws wrote:
kingsway wrote:Secondly, risk wise, you want people in the open air, not cooped up in boxes.


It's an easy one really, just have a look at the boxes on Monday night


OK, everyone is outside. I get that! However, before kick off, half time, afterwards? Just trying to think like the powers that be. ;)[/quote]

Hopefully it'll be a better view than Gatehouse powers that be provided for last week's game... :D
User avatar
King Prawn Bhuna
Moderator
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Posts: 8014  Location: Probably in the bar....

Re: Ticket ballot odds

Baldhead2 11 Sep 2020 14:45 pm said..

I'll take the odds provided I get a ticket, if I dont I will have to demonstrate my displeasure in some appropriate way .... I need to go away now and think on what that might be.
Last edited by Baldhead2 on 11 Sep 2020 14:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baldhead2
Senior squad member
Posts: 133

Re: Ticket ballot odds

James J 11 Sep 2020 14:50 pm said..

All successful ballot applicants have now been contacted via email.
James J
Hero in the making
Posts: 519

Re: Ticket ballot odds

Froggy 13 Sep 2020 21:18 pm said..

Not sure if I have missed this or not, but does anyone know if there will be any Harlequins fans at the match?
Froggy
First team regular
Posts: 53

Re: Ticket ballot odds

DieTrying 13 Sep 2020 21:26 pm said..

Froggy wrote:Not sure if I have missed this or not, but does anyone know if there will be any Harlequins fans at the match?


Home supporters only.
User avatar
DieTrying
Moderator
aka John Neary
Posts: 5375  Location: Gloucester

Re: Ticket ballot odds

NHR982 14 Sep 2020 11:07 am said..

Any word of car parks open for tonight's game?
NHR982
Turns out for the A team
Posts: 37

Re: Ticket ballot odds

covglaws 14 Sep 2020 11:25 am said..

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Hopefully it'll be a better view than Gatehouse powers that be provided for last week's game... :D
It was OK, once you got past all the adverts for Viagra and Thai brides. :D
covglaws
Hall of Famer
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Posts: 1786  Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby