Winner winner chicken dinner

Re: Winner winner chicken dinner

Ferret 13 Sep 2020 18:43 pm said..

Rugby tickets
Lions v Springboks
2nd test 31 July 2021 Cape Town

This may be of interest to one of you. A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for Lions v SA. He paid over £300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It is at Pontypridd Registry Office at 4.30pm . The bride's name is Megan, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, very pretty, has her own income & is an excellent cook.
Ferret
Hall of Famer

ShedOrDead 14 Sep 2020 20:26 pm said..

How happy are the winners then?
ShedOrDead
Hall of Famer

lucifer 14 Sep 2020 20:37 pm said..

The winners were the ones who didn’t get a ticket
lucifer
Hall of Famer

Paul Stevens 14 Sep 2020 20:49 pm said..

lucifer wrote:The winners were the ones who didn’t get a ticket

Cruel but true...
Paul Stevens
Hall of Famer

Tump 14 Sep 2020 21:23 pm said..

Yes the losers won .
That's the way Gloucester folk like it.
Tump
Vice-Captain

chumba 14 Sep 2020 21:25 pm said..

Was an odd experience. As ever ones enjoyment of the game is influenced by the result, but all In all it was great to be back
chumba
Hero in the making

Gloucester Mute 14 Sep 2020 21:41 pm said..

Well said Chumba. Results can't always go our way (as we know) and especially with the wait/expectation hopes became unrealistically high.

But the great thing is you were back at CG seeing GRFC playing rugby. You were lucky in every respect (bar the performance/result. But you were there.
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2624  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County

ryno_chelt 15 Sep 2020 01:49 am said..

Gloucester Mute wrote:Well said Chumba. Results can't always go our way (as we know) and especially with the wait/expectation hopes became unrealistically high.

But the great thing is you were back at CG seeing GRFC playing rugby. You were lucky in every respect (bar the performance/result. But you were there.

Nice mute....didn’t know you had it in you :D Chumba I’m glad you enjoyed being back, it was a freak game, created loads, executed nothing.

I always feel games at home with expectation or big crowd (relative last night) always add pressure which makes us look nervous.
ryno_chelt
On the board

lovejoy 15 Sep 2020 06:06 am said..

ryno_chelt wrote:
Gloucester Mute wrote:Well said Chumba. Results can't always go our way (as we know) and especially with the wait/expectation hopes became unrealistically high.

Nice mute....didn’t know you had it in you :D Chumba I’m glad you enjoyed being back, it was a freak game, created loads, executed nothing.

I always feel games at home with expectation or big crowd (relative last night) always add pressure which makes us look nervous.

I disagree. I think our home support often carries the team over the line, this is why our home record is better than our away record in virtually every season.
lovejoy
On the board

BullShed 15 Sep 2020 07:23 am said..

Despite the result, it was great to be back at CG last night. Very privileged to be one of the few afforded that opportunity, and hopefully it won’t be long before crowds are allowed to increase.

Brilliantly organised by the club. The app allowing you to buy drink and food worked very well (no doubt assisted by the limited choice but that is not a moan), everyone round us respected the guidelines and while it felt odd to be sitting there in a mask throughout, we were there.

Never post on here immediately after a game. It was a strange one. I’ve lost count of the number of times we’ve dominated Quins at home only to lose (last season being an exception when we mullered them). Last night was another one of those. Fair play to Gustard and his players-they executed their game plan very well, assisted by us gifting them three tries and butchering a few of our own. It’ll pan out-it always does.

In many ways the result, although massively frustrating, doesn’t really matter. Lots of things to build on, not least the knowledge that we can get people back in.

Onwards and upwards
BullShed
Senior squad member
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby