Cipriani

Re: Cipriani

Gloucester Mute 14 Sep 2020 22:00 pm said..

Regular readers will know that I have always had concerns about the DC-effect + LE's inability to step-up. It's not new.
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 2624  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County

ladypochita 14 Sep 2020 22:03 pm said..

Very aware of your thoughts just not sure how someone is supposed to have stepped up as you put it when they have been out injured!
ladypochita
Hero in the making

Gloucester Mute 14 Sep 2020 22:04 pm said..

ladypochita wrote:Quite difficult to kick on as you put it when you have had several injuries which prevent you from playing.

How long @ CG in total ?? How long off injured in total ?? How many 10's who he's always been behind ?? Why ??
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!

King Prawn Bhuna 14 Sep 2020 22:07 pm said..

To be fair...the biggest busted Flush is Mute...not worth wasting your breath on. Ignore the trolling and he’ll suffocate without the oxygen. If you have an issue pm the the troll. He chooses to get personal about players as a keyboard warrior but says sod all to their faces.....plus ça change.
King Prawn Bhuna
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....

Still Realistic 14 Sep 2020 22:09 pm said..

How many coaches have had LE and kept him around.......or is it just nepotism?!?!
Still Realistic
Hall of Famer
Ken Smith (once upon a time Mr Realistic)

ladypochita 14 Sep 2020 22:12 pm said..

Senior squad start of 2017 season then has wrist injury, broken thumb and various other injuries.
ladypochita
Hero in the making

chumba 14 Sep 2020 22:15 pm said..

FFS we’ve all had a bad day at work. Give the lad a break; can’t be good every day. I really hope the players don’t bother tuning into SW after a defeat
chumba
Hero in the making

Paul Stevens 14 Sep 2020 22:18 pm said..

Gloucester Mute wrote:Paul - your irony/sarcasm was way too subtle for a Durzle-boy !!

DC can teach Barton because he has the potential. Evans for me is a busted flush who never kicked on to be a genuine PR player. A loan to Hartpury to really test him out would help the decision.

Well,
1. You’ve made it obvious what your views on Lloyd’s potential over many posts, all to do with his connections to the club. So excuse me for taking many coaches views over yours re. his potential.

2. You’ve made it clear over a number of threads that you are, at best, ambivalent regarding DC’s value, professionalism, reliability etc. So why suddenly the Damascene moment? Given your previous scepticism about him, professional and personal, What can he teach Barton that Lloyd and BTT can’t? On tonight’s show, nothing.

Frankly, the fact that DC wasn’t given the Shepard’s hook after the first half, gives me more concern than Evans’s club connections. (See Wasps ex players for details)

I’ve said in other postS, IMO, on his day Cips is one of the best. But I cannot think that LE has produced such Dire performances in his limited opportunities.
Paul Stevens
Hall of Famer

DieTrying 14 Sep 2020 22:26 pm said..

On his day he is an absolute genius and a pleasure to watch. I love the maverick tendencies but there were too many of them this evening.. For me he, with Heinz missing should be steadying the ship, where needed, not trying to capsize it. Yes he's had some injuries and yes he's had some personal issues, but after a whirlwind romance he's getting married in October, which should mean he's in a happy place. Mind you the papers say they're living in Kent, which is a draining journey at the best of times. He'll also become a Step dad and Step granddad, which will be a whole new challenge.
DieTrying
aka John Neary

Gloucester Mute 14 Sep 2020 22:41 pm said..

Step Dad and Grandad ?!?!? He's only 31......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby