Bye then.

Re: Bye then.

Ratley1977 15 Sep 2020 18:37 pm said..

If you want to support Glos, still enjoying it when we are losing is essential. I thought that was why the club sold beer!
Ratley1977
Academy prospect

jeppy89 16 Sep 2020 09:58 am said..

DieTrying wrote:Be thankful we're not Tiggers supporters.

Not sure about that!

They are where their squad at the start of this season deserved to be once you factor in that their only decent players were away with England.

In fact I'd be happy arguing they have had a great season, in that they have avoided relegation by fluke, and subsequently had the longest pre-season of anyone.

Performances are improving week by week now, blooding some hungry looking young guns and a few monsters to get into shape for next season.

On current trajectories do not bank on finishing above them next season.
jeppy89
Vice-Captain

Allez Glaws 16 Sep 2020 14:48 pm said..

You're being generous to Leicester with the England player excuse. They've pretty much been 11th for 2 seasons now (actually 12th this season), with or without their "big names". They will probably start climbing the table next year but we're still clearly in a much better position.
Allez Glaws
On the board

jeppy89 16 Sep 2020 21:07 pm said..

Allez Glaws wrote:You're being generous to Leicester with the England player excuse. They've pretty much been 11th for 2 seasons now (actually 12th this season), with or without their "big names". They will probably start climbing the table next year but we're still clearly in a much better position.

I wasn't really making an excuse, my point was they aren't under achieving like we are. Their squad deserves to be where it is, I don't think it will be there next season.

Same number of loses as us, one less win, I think you are being very generous to Gloucester with "much better position"

£1 says they finish above us next year?
jeppy89
Vice-Captain
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby