Fans in the stadium

Vice-Captain
Location: Malvern Wells (most evenings and weekends) Cheltenham (office hours) Kingsholm (home fixtures)

Re: Fans in the stadium

17 Sep 2020 13:56 pm:

Original Tetley wrote:If only there was a 'Not Rugby' forum on here.

Right, that's it! Somebody put a 'like' button on the site ffs :D
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Vice-Captain

17 Sep 2020 14:02 pm:

Personally speaking, I think “masks” should only be worn in conjunction with a head/hand torch whilst at Birdlip Hill on a Saturday night....

OT - my wife says hello by the way...
Vice-Captain

17 Sep 2020 14:28 pm:

Lovely lady! Tell her I'll see her Saturday..
Hall of Famer

17 Sep 2020 14:34 pm:

Is vitriol stopped by masks? I have stated that I do not believe in masks, apparently there is now incontrovertible hard evidence to say they do stop Covid and I am an irresponsible selfish idiot.

I don't wear one, I don't bother going out.

On the other note; I believe that tax is an acceptable evil that pays for a lot of services, I have not had a day off work since the start of this and have therefore probably paid more tax than most in the last six months whilst legally breathing Covid all over my fellow workers in yet another anomaly brought on by this ridiculous set of policies.
Hero in the making

17 Sep 2020 15:26 pm:

Getting back on point; it was a condition of entry on Monday to wear a mask at all time; save for eating and drinking. On this basis CGR is voluntarily ruling himself out. It was however disappointing that among the lucky ticket holders some chose to wilfully ignore the simple instruction so they could chat with other people they knew in the ground.
Last edited by chumba on 17 Sep 2020 15:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vice-Captain

17 Sep 2020 15:34 pm:

Castle Grim Reaper wrote:Is vitriol stopped by masks? I have stated that I do not believe in masks and I am an irresponsible selfish idiot.

On that we can agree...

don’t “believe” in masks is the absolutely worst explanation...

If there is even a tiny chance you are wrong and you could save someone else’s life by following the guidance, then why wouldn’t you just do it.
Hall of Famer

17 Sep 2020 15:37 pm:

How about we all wear Hazmat suits :shock:

Oh and if you read what I have said you would note that I am following the rules, I just think they are a farce and will not join in.
Vice-Captain

17 Sep 2020 15:42 pm:

Castle Grim Reaper wrote:How about we all wear Hazmat suits :shock:

Oh and if you read what I have said you would note that I am following the rules, I just think they are a farce and will not join in.

I did read word for word and I’m
Not questioning your actions, I am questioning your rationale...

If hazmat suits were as cheap, readily available and easy to use as a mask then yes!
Hall of Famer

17 Sep 2020 16:10 pm:

Most masks won't protect you but they do help protect others if you've got it. Now we have a plentiful supply of masks the government are happy to insist we all wear them in enclosed spaces when interacting with others who aren't in our 'bubble' whereas earlier they were scarce and they prioritised health workers. Not sure GRFC could enforce people wearing them apart from when people are inside.

17 Sep 2020 16:55 pm:

lucifer wrote:Most masks won't protect you but they do help protect others if you've got it. Now we have a plentiful supply of masks the government are happy to insist we all wear them in enclosed spaces when interacting with others who aren't in our 'bubble' whereas earlier they were scarce and they prioritised health workers. Not sure GRFC could enforce people wearing them apart from when people are inside.

It was in the T's and C's for the ballot, so they can.
aka John Neary
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby