European Rugby Return

Vice-Captain

European Rugby Return

18 Sep 2020 18:47 pm:

Bristol v Dragons is a tasty starter course for the return of European rugby. Expect a Bristol win looking at the squads but as Anglo Welsh games go, neither will want to lose
Vice-Captain

Re: European Rugby Return

18 Sep 2020 18:56 pm:

Dragons 10-0 up after 13 minutes. Piatau not covering himself in glory in defence for the first Dragons try
Hall of Famer

18 Sep 2020 18:59 pm:

Bristol playing like Glaws did on Monday!
Ken Smith (once upon a time Mr Realistic)
Vice-Captain

18 Sep 2020 19:07 pm:

I think Bristol have just woken up
Vice-Captain

18 Sep 2020 20:29 pm:

No real surprise considering Bristol's squad depth and how much more they've been playing since the restart compared with the Dragons. 56-17 FT. Hopefully the games tomorrow will be more competitive

18 Sep 2020 20:33 pm:

A lot of ex-Glos on display....Moriarty is getting no benefit playing for Newport. But the assortment that came on in the second half for Brizzle were pretty powerful, making a big difference.....makes you wonder about some decisions made by DH about their release.....
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hero in the making

19 Sep 2020 06:03 am:

Bristol looked very good at times. The Dragons just ran out of energy after a fast start. The first 20 they kicked the ball off the field and their defensive line was very quick. They have had two games and not played for three weeks but Bristol can only beat who's in front of them and it doesn't take anything away from Bristol.

As for ex Gloucester players, there is more than ever who are doing well elsewhere. There was a time when Anthony Allen and possibly Burns were the ones that got away. Just shows how brutal pro sport is and quality players risk being lost to it, Underhill is a prime example of this.
On the board

19 Sep 2020 06:08 am:

I said to Mrs G that it would be a hammering. Too much class in the Brizzle team.

Feel sorry for Ross, he's a shadow of the player he was when he was with us.
On the board

19 Sep 2020 08:27 am:

Bristol will win the league next season, I think this year will be a season too soon, but if you compare Exeter vs Bristol man for man, I think Bristol edge it.

They have so much X factor, Piatau, Radradra, Earl, Thacker, Sinkler, Hughes. Combined with grafters in Luatua, S Piatau, Vui, Thomas etc

I rate Sheedy, but wonder if Malins will end up starting for them in the Semis/finals (Europe, League)
Hall of Famer

19 Sep 2020 09:28 am:

And all within the PSC !! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Remarkable accountancy..........
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby