Bristol vs Toulon

Hall of Famer

Bristol vs Toulon

16 Oct 2020 08:00 am:

All the best to Bristol tonight. I think they will win convincingly, set piece battle will be about even but I think they have more class in their back line

Re: Bristol vs Toulon

16 Oct 2020 09:20 am:

Only if Bristol show up.....they seemed to sacrifice the Wasps game for this one, but they were really poor v Wasps. Some big names really need to earn their corn tonight. I don’t know how the Toulon team are shaping up these days but they aren’t far from home and will be out of the blocks fast. Hopefully a Bristol win but think it will be tight.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2020 09:39 am:

Tough one, I love Toulon, but I suppose I need to support Bristol...not a team I like because of their, and their owner's attitude towards the salary cap.
Cherchez la truffe
Leg-end

16 Oct 2020 09:55 am:

colinboag wrote:Tough one, I love Toulon, but I suppose I need to support Bristol...not a team I like because of their, and their owner's attitude towards the salary cap.

No need, Colin. I have never been keen on Bristol so see no requirement to support them this evening!
Turns out for the A team

16 Oct 2020 10:09 am:

Bristol: Malins; Morahan, Radradra, S Piutau, Leiua; Sheedy, Randall; Y Thomas, Thacker, Sinckler, Attwood, Vui, Luatua (capt), D Thomas, Earl.

Replacements: Kloska, Woolmore, Afoa, Joyce, Heenan, Kessell, O'Conor, Adeolokun.

Toulon: Cordin; Heem, Toeava, Paia'aua, Villiere; Carbonel, Serin; Gros, Etrillard, Gigashvili, Etzebeth, Taofifenua, Ollivon, Lakafia, Parisse.

Replacements: Soury, Fresia, Setiano, Alainu'uese, Rebbadj, Ory, Takulua, Dakuwaqa.

Referee: Andrew Brace (Ireland)

16 Oct 2020 10:24 am:

A lot of talk about the stars, young players, international call ups, eligibility, brilliant Fijians etc, but a mention for Yann Thomas - doing well.
First team regular

16 Oct 2020 11:07 am:

Considering it’s Gloucester Old Boys vs Rest of the World there’s no choice who to support...
On the board

16 Oct 2020 11:42 am:

Lewi7 wrote:A lot of talk about the stars, young players, international call ups, eligibility, brilliant Fijians etc, but a mention for Yann Thomas - doing well.

quite so lewi - and his brother dan ;) +randall etal
afoa might even get to play ;)
yes bris have money galore but lam has done well with "squad" players from other clubs hasn`t he ...
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2020 18:38 pm:

Although I am hoping to see a Briz win it will still be a great privilege to watch Sergio Parisse play towards the end of what has been a stellar career.
I still think Patrice C would get a game in our front row now.
Site Admin

16 Oct 2020 18:56 pm:

wow. what a start.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby