Bristol vs Toulon

Vice-Captain

Re: Bristol vs Toulon

16 Oct 2020 20:44 pm:

Ben Earl is some player.
Vice-Captain

Brilliant for Bristol, the town of my birth. Well deserved.
Neil Vincent
We all watch the same match but each of us sees a different game
Vice-Captain

Word on Sheedy too, really composed for one so young. 100% kicking and excellent control at the end. First Wales call up I believe to their autumn squad, could have a great international career. Seems to be ice cool
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2020 20:45 pm:

Congratulations, Bristol ( and all ex- Gloucester players).

ps Commiserations to the ex-Glos men in the opposition staff.
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086

16 Oct 2020 20:49 pm:

Earls and Malins were the pick outs for me. Ironically they're only on Loan. I would say, after watching it about 6 times, I would argue that the 1st Bris try should have been disallowed. When Semi first get the ball, he runs into Thacker who then becomes the blocks a Toulon player and it also opens the gap for Semi to run through. For me: Accidental offside, so Scrum to Toulon.
aka John Neary

16 Oct 2020 20:51 pm:

Excellent start from Brizz, have to be honest I thought that Toulon would pull away in the second half...but a great last quarter from the Bristol team and a thoroughly deserved victory against a ragbag mercenary army.

Can we please ‘scotch’ any thoughts that Parisse has anything he could bring to a Gloucester backrow....he was was the source of errors on an industrial scale tonight and really should think about retiring gracefully.

Well played Brizzle.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2020 20:52 pm:

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Excellent start from Brizz, have to be honest I thought that Toulon would pull away in the second half...but a great last quarter from the Bristol team and a thoroughly deserved victory against a ragbag mercenary army.

Can we please ‘scotch’ any thoughts that Parisse has anything he could bring to a Gloucester backrow....he was was the source of errors on an industrial scale tonight and really should think about retiring gracefully.

Well played Brizzle.

He is yesterday's man, for sure - Jake is today and the foreseeable future.
Hero in the making

16 Oct 2020 20:56 pm:

Bristol outstanding and Pat Lam obviously a superb coach. Been saying well before this season that they are onto a massively good thing and can only see them going from strength to strength. Looks a great club to be part of right now
Hero in the making

16 Oct 2020 20:56 pm:

Sad to see a glaws legend like junior involved with them rather than us.

16 Oct 2020 20:58 pm:

Jimbodini wrote:Sad to see a glaws legend like junior involved with them rather than us.

Junior & Lam are very good mates.
aka John Neary
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby