Bristol vs Toulon

On the board

Re: Bristol vs Toulon

16 Oct 2020 21:11 pm:

Yes we’ll done Briz (and Glaws academy !!!!
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2020 21:16 pm:

Noted that the commentators mentioned that Briz will be flying back tomorrow morning in time for the Champions Cup game. I wonder whether they might pop into Ashton Gate to show off their new trophy to Exeter?
'He sent his men all over England' - William I Gloucester 1086
Hero in the making

16 Oct 2020 21:19 pm:

DieTrying wrote:
Jimbodini wrote:Sad to see a glaws legend like junior involved with them rather than us.

Junior & Lam are very good mates.

Sorry didn’t mean on his part, just as in would’ve been great if the likes of junior could still be involved with glaws

16 Oct 2020 21:25 pm:

GlawsyD wrote:Noted that the commentators mentioned that Briz will be flying back tomorrow morning in time for the Champions Cup game. I wonder whether they might pop into Ashton Gate to show off their new trophy to Exeter?

I understand they will be at Ashton Gate for the match.
aka John Neary

16 Oct 2020 21:29 pm:

I do find it frustrating that France allow 5000 spectators in for matches, Germany allow 20% of the capacity, Italy 1000 but we allow 0.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2020 21:35 pm:

Jimbodini wrote:Sad to see a glaws legend like junior involved with them rather than us.

I’m guessing that a few Wasps supporters are saying similar about our coaching team, notwithstanding their current success and (hopefully) final against Exeter.

Stuff happens....
Hero in the making

17 Oct 2020 02:31 am:

Very true
Hall of Famer

17 Oct 2020 06:08 am:

Shout out to Harry Randall, excellent try at the start and played a great 78 minutes, I assume Uren was injured as they normally swap much earlier.
Hall of Famer

17 Oct 2020 07:52 am:

DieTrying wrote:I do find it frustrating that France allow 5000 spectators in for matches, Germany allow 20% of the capacity, Italy 1000 but we allow 0.

Only 1000 spectators at the game last night ... still 1000 more than 0 mind
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
Hall of Famer

17 Oct 2020 08:01 am:

Thought it was a great match. Well done to Bristol, I always felt they had just a bit more class in their squad. Tough match for Toulon as they have started their season. So to finish last seasons trophy piece must be a bit discombobulating
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby