Champions Cup Final

Vice-Captain

Re: Champions Cup Final

17 Oct 2020 17:36 pm:

I just hope all of our supporters who are already showing signs of impatience for success under George Skivington remember that Baxter has built his cup winning side over 10 years.
On the board

17 Oct 2020 17:37 pm:

Absolutely brilliant game and I’m glad to see Exeter win. Easy to say with hindsight but Racing should have gone for goal after the Francis yellow card.
Vice-Captain

17 Oct 2020 17:38 pm:

The clock shambles wasn't Nigel's fault. He made it clear what he wanted to happen, but the tech didn't deliver.

Well done Exeter. And 2 English winners in the European competitions. Happy with that.
Hall of Famer

17 Oct 2020 17:39 pm:

Silly to ask for the clock to be out back. He should have just told them to get on with it. And his inability to understand what the TMO was telling him was embarrassing.
Formerly Sky blue
Hall of Famer

17 Oct 2020 17:40 pm:

Congrats to Exeter. Fairytale stuff. Why did we let go of Johnny Hill? Thought Zebo was great for Racing
First team regular

17 Oct 2020 17:48 pm:

Westglos agree! We need to be patient and build our confidence bit by bit. We have seen signs that our forwards are improving. Let's get that right then build on that. Please, please be patient with GS and co, back them rain or shine and let's see where we are in 5 years time.
Hall of Famer

17 Oct 2020 17:48 pm:

Fantastic stuff. Really pleased for Exeter, a proper rugby club achieving success in the right way.
Vice-Captain

17 Oct 2020 18:00 pm:

Cracking final, imagine the backlash if Nige had got that decision wrong and Racing got the win. He'd be torn apart on social media. It's a European final, take your time and get to the right decision. No complaints from me
Hall of Famer

17 Oct 2020 18:09 pm:

westglos wrote:I just hope all of our supporters who are already showing signs of impatience for success under George Skivington remember that Baxter has built his cup winning side over 10 years.

Let's hope the powers that be also take note of this - it wasn't the fans that fired Davies and Fisher
Vice-Captain

17 Oct 2020 18:12 pm:

The game highlighted the huge importance of a reliable kicker. We ourselves have lost games over the past 2 seasons because of this crucial part of the game.

Sheedy at Bris was another example yesterday of the value of a Ludo
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby