Eng v Ire

Hall of Famer

Re: Eng v Ire

20 Nov 2020 13:18 pm:

If you can compare the admitted actions of MT with the admitted actions of PJ you are madder than your moniker. :roll: :roll:
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Turns out for the A team

20 Nov 2020 13:53 pm:

Gloucester Mute wrote:If you can compare the admitted actions of MT with the admitted actions of PJ you are madder than your moniker. :roll: :roll:

Don’t disagree with the sentiment but one was guilty of an offence and one was cleared no?
Hall of Famer

20 Nov 2020 14:54 pm:

Best not to bite when there's a troll about
Cherchez la truffe
Hall of Famer

20 Nov 2020 16:12 pm:

AdrianM wrote:
Gloucester Mute wrote:If you can compare the admitted actions of MT with the admitted actions of PJ you are madder than your moniker. :roll: :roll:

Don’t disagree with the sentiment but one was guilty of an offence and one was cleared no?

That's why I said "admitted actions". MT pleaded guilty to drunken assault of a police-woman and PJ was cleared of rape and sexual assault charges along with 3 mates. It's the admitted facts that came out in both courts that put perspective on the relative cases and individuals. They are very different.

Sadly I see the PJ case has continued to have knock-on effect - https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 36927.html

Lawyers.......... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

20 Nov 2020 20:09 pm:

Sam Simmonds just scored a superb try against Quins, must have run 40 yds and in doing so outpaced a defending winger.
No wonder he’s not in Eddie’s squad, Billy Vanipola would have run into the nearest defender and gone to ground. When will they learn?
At least Ugo was lost for words for a few minutes.
I’ve only ever been wrong once; l thought l was wrong, but l was wrong!
First team regular

20 Nov 2020 22:04 pm:

What he said!!!
Hall of Famer

20 Nov 2020 22:48 pm:

2023 World Cup.
Don’t know who’ll be 8, or even in back row but it won’t be BV.
Hall of Famer

20 Nov 2020 22:52 pm:

Why not? He'll only be 30 and he's about to have the season off which may well help him extend his playing career?

Appreciate the Sam Simmonds love in but I rather suspect that the likes of New Zealand or South Africa would rather face an England side with Simmonds than Billy in it.
Keyser Sose

20 Nov 2020 23:56 pm:

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:Why not? He'll only be 30 and he's about to have the season off which may well help him extend his playing career?

Appreciate the Sam Simmonds love in but I rather suspect that the likes of New Zealand or South Africa would rather face an England side with Simmonds than Billy in it.

I disagree. Billy V, imho, has been overrated for years. too slow, goes to ground far to often.

BV: Since 2011: Apps for Wasps, Saracens, Eng U-20 & Eng = 280. Pts scored: 195.
SS: since 2012: apps for Exe, Plym Alb, Corn Pir's & Eng = 116. Pts scored: 280.

for comparison:

Alex Dombrandt: Since 2015 for Cardiff Met Uni & Quins. 44 Apps , 105 pts
Jake P: Since 2013 for Dings, Hartpury, Glos & Italy u-20 & Italy. 84 Apps, 60 Pts.
aka John Neary
On the board

21 Nov 2020 06:32 am:

Nice stats DT
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby