Other games this weekend

Hall of Famer

Re: Other games this weekend

21 Nov 2020 14:18 pm:

Newcastle’s kicker may have a worst percentage than 36 this season. He practically gifted Barf the losing bonus point.
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 14:18 pm:

What a great result for the Prem...the only team to have had a pre-season, and it showed.
Cherchez la truffe

21 Nov 2020 14:19 pm:

12-19 to Falcons well played they deserved the bonus point but stop Bath getting anything at home.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 14:19 pm:

Severus wrote:Newcastle’s kicker may have a worst percentage than 36 this season. He practically gifted Barf the losing bonus point.

I wonder why they didn't switch to Booth?

Good away win for Newcastle.
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 14:24 pm:

Fat Taff wrote:
Severus wrote:Newcastle’s kicker may have a worst percentage than 36 this season. He practically gifted Barf the losing bonus point.

Good away win for Newcastle.

Do you mean flood?
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 14:27 pm:

Fairplay Newks. I will refrain from making a comment about Barf until after our game.
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 14:28 pm:

Yep - well done the Falcons. Early days obviously in a long and relentless season BUT, for me, demonstrates the really negative impact of having missing International players allied to SID. It is going to be a key factor for all the Premiership clubs and hopefully GRFC will be able to weather the storm better than others.

As a matter of fact how many missing Internationals did Newcastle have ?? I would guess not many compared to Barf......
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 14:49 pm:

Good away win for Newcastle.[/quote]

Do you mean flood?[/quote]

Well spotted that man!
Hero in the making

22 Nov 2020 14:55 pm:

Great final try to win for Wasps. Hate to say it but will be watching next week from behind the sofa :cry:
Hall of Famer

22 Nov 2020 15:27 pm:

Game came alive in final quarter. Wasps really don’t give up and manufactured a try when it appeared Bristol had won. Wasps are a good side and have Jimmy Gopperth and Jack Willis. Their attitude determination and togetherness make the task facing Glaws appear very tough..... even if at Kingsholm.
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby