Good morning everyone.

Start of a new season then ....

Here we go.

Come on Glaws !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Senior squad member

Re: Tigers v Glaws OGT

21 Nov 2020 08:36 am:

Morning ! Hope springs eternal ..

Glos win by upto 6 points - Nice bottle of red as a side wager with a friend who has gone for 7- 13 point win !!!
On the board

21 Nov 2020 09:11 am:

Who has the best record of Glos wins after starting a OGT thread? And who has the worst :o :D
Me, I'm 1 from 1 and it was a Tigers game a few years ago. Maybe I should have started this one!
Lockdown apathy has taken hold.
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 09:13 am:

Just set off, hopefully there’s not much traffic on the stairs and I can make it to the sofa in good time before kick off :D.

Great to have the Premiership back. Really looking forward to watching Glaws again and I’m actually feeling optimistic. No idea which way the game will go, it’s a very difficult one to call on paper. I’m confident that our side’s experience and Leicester’s player turnover and lack of training will swing it. I’ll be trying my hardest not to be too disappointed if it’s not going our way though!!
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 09:18 am:

If it doesnt go to plan from the start can the over reaction from the doom and gloomers among us be kept in proportion
A Game is 80 mins the score only matters after that, decrying a missed kick or a penalty given away isnt the way to support the team. IMVHO of course
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 09:32 am:

Fat chance of proportionate reactions on SW Robs1. Await hyperbole galore.

And thank God for the 2nd halves last night - for me the overall return of Premiership until then could be summarised as turgid-rusty.
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Turns out for the A team

21 Nov 2020 09:33 am:

Does anyone know whether the match is available on the BT red button like the matches after the resumption of last season?
On the board

21 Nov 2020 09:34 am:

It's on BT sport 2 extra I think
Turns out for the A team

21 Nov 2020 09:38 am:

MarcusRann wrote:It's on BT sport 2 extra I think

Is that the same as the red button? I don't have sport extra.
Turns out for the A team

21 Nov 2020 09:40 am:

For anyone interested, Tiggers have made their official match programme available for free download at http://tigersfamily.co.uk/_act/link.php ... =553002255
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby