Tigers v Glaws OGT

Re: Tigers v Glaws OGT

21 Nov 2020 19:37 pm:

When we got to within 7 points after half time, we looked briefly like a Premiership team. We’d better start like that and continue like it next.....I need some bragging rights locally.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 19:44 pm:

Whipped by last season’s whipping boys; doesn’t bode well. :cry:
Tuffty (Andy Kershaw)

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 19:44 pm:

Baldhead2 wrote:And the 6th ... is Preaching to everyone else as if your the only loyal supporter

:lol: :lol:
Turns out for the A team

21 Nov 2020 19:47 pm:

Truly depressing
Nothing worked
Wasps next week
Oh dear!!!!!
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 19:53 pm:

Grammar school boys never ran around my school team.
Hero in the making

21 Nov 2020 20:01 pm:

Cips was so pedestrian today passing from standstill a lot.

That’s so at odds with the rest of his career, would like to know if it’s a coached point, he’s unaware, or he’s just slowed down... a lot!
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 20:15 pm:

Cipriani's days at Gloucester are numbered.
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 20:21 pm:

The issue Steckers is 1) that DC is best mates with all the coaches 2) the majority of the GRFC play-list is set-up around DC at 10 3) there is no realistic replacement for DC.

For all those reasons DC needs to be pulling his finger out big time and deciding whether he is in or out.
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

21 Nov 2020 20:28 pm:

jeppy89 wrote:Cips was so pedestrian today passing from standstill a lot.

That’s so at odds with the rest of his career, would like to know if it’s a coached point, he’s unaware, or he’s just slowed down... a lot!

Dont think the runners around him helped. The only two that took the ball going forward today were Atkinson and Reid. I think with zammit, thorley and may to put into space he will still have the pass and pace to put them away.
Hall of Famer
Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!

21 Nov 2020 20:30 pm:

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:When we got to within 7 points after half time, we looked briefly like a Premiership team. We’d better start like that and continue like it next.....I need some bragging rights locally.

Whatever happens, we'll still have an away game on the doorstep next season, it could very well be at Butts Park Arena rather than the Ricoh though. :oops:
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby