Cips gone

Hall of Famer

Re: Cips gone

23 Jan 2021 21:15 pm:

Correct if I’m wrong this is a forum where each individual is entitled to express their opinion? You may not like another posters opinion but they are just as entitled to hold/voice that opinion as you are yours.
Personally, all I’m interested in is the development of Gloucester rugby. DC has made his bed so good luck to him wherever he may lie
Onwards and upwards
Hall of Famer

23 Jan 2021 23:30 pm:

I understand that DC was happy to stay at Gloucester but didn't want to train everyday but was told that if you didn't train you were not available for selection. Seems straightforward to me.
Hall of Famer

24 Jan 2021 14:50 pm:

Could I be excused if I can suggest that Cips hasn't quite gone ;) ;)

No ; I am not being sarcastic in relation to the thread.

I mean he could be back to haunt us. :D

Perhaps the rather sporting statements of good luck require one caveat ?
Site Admin

24 Jan 2021 19:17 pm:

Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hall of Famer

24 Jan 2021 20:30 pm:

I think Worcester would be a nice fit for him - even for a short term spell.

24 Jan 2021 20:53 pm:

Highest paid player was also an interesting throwaway ...so he leaves and saves the club a huge wedge in an altruistic gesture....was there a payoff,? ..this years accounts could interesting.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

24 Jan 2021 21:20 pm:

Cipriani's leaving was presented as being by mutual consent and, as such, it may be that his contract was deemed to be null and void at that point?
Hall of Famer

24 Jan 2021 21:28 pm:

How would he know he’s the highest paid player? I work in a company with several employees and have no clue what others earn.
Hall of Famer

24 Jan 2021 21:51 pm:

I suspect that when they made him our highest paid player when he signed the new contract they told him that was the case.
Keyser Sose
Hall of Famer

24 Jan 2021 22:11 pm:

Not1eyed wrote:How would he know he’s the highest paid player? I work in a company with several employees and have no clue what others earn.

Really?

You must be aware sports players wages are publicly known/speculated about. Particularly someone with the profile of Danny Cipriani.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby