Falcons OGT

Hall of Famer

Re: Falcons OGT

08 Jan 2021 16:38 pm:

DieTrying wrote:
CMGC wrote:To be fair if they can shift the snow then on Sat it is probably going to be warmer up there than in Glos for the match.

1 deg warmer at 1400hrs. :D

Perfect rugby weather:
Previously Mark from Stroud
Hero in the making

08 Jan 2021 17:01 pm:

It is due to be cold here overnight and tomorrow but i think the game will be on. Will most probably walk the dog past the ground in the morning and update. Hope LRZ and Jonny May have packed their thermals as Kingston Park on a cold day is a very lonely place for a winger!
Hall of Famer

08 Jan 2021 17:10 pm:

Well jonny may is very good at getting involved - he wont stay out on the wing.

Shame the conditions arent better - i think there couldve been a fascinating battle of the 13s (been very impressed with orlando)
On the board

08 Jan 2021 17:13 pm:

I'd like to see some set backs moves with LRZ and May coming off their wings more often. Hope they're not too redundant but would like us to close the game out up front. Easier said than done but it's up to the forwards to give us the platform
Turns out for the A team

08 Jan 2021 17:48 pm:

Falcons have secured heaters and other equipment to try to get the game on

08 Jan 2021 18:01 pm:

I hope the ref keeps an eye on their iceboy interfering with play.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

08 Jan 2021 18:07 pm:

Jonny May's work rate is astonishing - it's worth watching him during games to see how much he puts himself about - whether it was with Tigers, England, or just his own work ethic, he is a much, much better player than when he left us.
Cherchez la truffe
Hall of Famer

08 Jan 2021 18:23 pm:

colinboag wrote:Jonny May's work rate is astonishing - it's worth watching him during games to see how much he puts himself about - whether it was with Tigers, England, or just his own work ethic, he is a much, much better player than when he left us.

Absolutely Colin, JM does credit Eddie/England in particular. We’re lucky to have him back.
Hero in the making

08 Jan 2021 18:26 pm:

colinboag wrote:Jonny May's work rate is astonishing - it's worth watching him during games to see how much he puts himself about - whether it was with Tigers, England, or just his own work ethic, he is a much, much better player than when he left us.

Absolutely. Personal drive + good coaching = winning formula.
Hall of Famer

08 Jan 2021 22:14 pm:

Chalker wrote:

Absolutely Colin, JM does credit Eddie/England in particular. We’re lucky to have him back.

+ 1

and think of all the re-moaners when he re-signed.

Totally agree'

The game will be almost certainly go ahead

Come on Glaws !!!
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby