Fair play Tigerchef

Hall of Famer

Fair play Tigerchef

09 Jan 2021 16:08 pm:

I just want to recognise Tigerchef’s pre-season assessment and predictions about the first 6 games of this season, the size of the undertaking that the first 6 games presented to Glaws and our likely league position.

As much as we’re all bitterly disappointed in today’s (Falcons) result, well done to Tigerchef. Spot on.

No one likes a gloomy outlook but before the season kicked off we all knew we were going to be in a scrap.

I just wanna say that I think Tigerchef’s analysis and reasoning has been well thought through and has proven to be spot on the money.

Now come on Glaws, get back in the saddle and start turning this s4it around!
Tuffty (Andy Kershaw)

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Hall of Famer

Re: Fair play Tigerchef

09 Jan 2021 16:14 pm:

Thanks Tuffty. I wish I wasn't right though, I really do.
Hall of Famer

09 Jan 2021 16:19 pm:

tigerchef wrote:Thanks Tuffty. I wish I wasn't right though, I really do.

Mate, there is nothing wrong in being right. Well done in having the courage of your convictions.
Tuffty (Andy Kershaw)

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson
Vice-Captain

09 Jan 2021 20:20 pm:

Wouldn’t have some successful conversions/penalties made a huge difference to our position ??

I stand corrected, but the huge points tally in last night’s Bath game was partly due to the high percentage of successfull kicks. The final kick missed by Spencer (not their regular kicker) was the only one missed by both sides all night
Senior squad member

10 Jan 2021 00:19 am:

What pre-season assessment?

Would someone post a link please?
Hall of Famer

10 Jan 2021 06:25 am:

Tetbury Calling wrote:What pre-season assessment?

Would someone post a link please?

In the where will we finish at the end of the season poll.
Hall of Famer

10 Jan 2021 17:40 pm:

He didn't predict GRFC beating Wasps though...........he was 0 wins. :roll:
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
On the board

10 Jan 2021 18:19 pm:

Gloucester Mute wrote:He didn't predict GRFC beating Wasps though...........he was 0 wins. :roll:

A bit of jealousy creeping in GM ;) :D .............. keep up the good predations Mystic Mute
Lockdown apathy has taken hold.

Return to Gloucester Rugby