Poll: Your expectations post the Sale game

Poll: My expectations post theSale game

Top 4
2%
Mid table
9%
Bottom 4 but I'm chilled about it as I see the team building well.
61%
Bottom 4 and I'm not happy with the way things are going.
27%

Total votes : 176

On a trial

Re: Poll: Your expectations post the Bath game

22 Feb 2021 10:15 am:

There was enough evidence on Friday night to suggest we have turned a corner. Chris Harris is a class act, as was Ludlow, and as long as we can keep the backbone of the team we will be OK. It would be nice to see a W soon just to cheer the shedwebbers up.
Hall of Famer

Re: Poll: Your expectations post the Worcester game

01 Mar 2021 09:53 am:

Any change of views after the Worcester game?

A reminder, the figures below under 'Bath', show where the poll was just before kick-off of the Worcester game.

So, after the Bath game we had a little movement, from above and below, into the 'bottom 4 but chilled' bucket.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (28.47 KiB) Viewed 751 times
Hall of Famer

Re: Poll: Your expectations post the Wasps game

08 Mar 2021 11:01 am:

Any change of views after the Wasps game?

A reminder, the figures below under 'Worcester', show where the poll was just before kick-off of the Wasps game.

So, after the Worcester win we had very little movement - 39% of Shedweb was still worried.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (30.76 KiB) Viewed 646 times
Hall of Famer

08 Mar 2021 11:46 am:

Still Bottom 4 ....but there are definite signs of improvement in the last game and a half. Let’s hope that with increased confidence, greater focus, mutual trust, personal responsibility, role awareness and self belief will create a more ‘united’ team .....performing more efficiently and consistently for the full 80 minutes every game.
Hall of Famer

08 Mar 2021 12:01 pm:

CP this is an excellent initiative thanks for running it
Hall of Famer

08 Mar 2021 14:58 pm:

Mackemglaws wrote:Still Bottom 4 ....but there are definite signs of improvement in the last game and a half. Let’s hope that with increased confidence, greater focus, mutual trust, personal responsibility, role awareness and self belief will create a more ‘united’ team .....performing more efficiently and consistently for the full 80 minutes every game.

You just back from a management training course, Mackem :D
Hall of Famer

08 Mar 2021 17:52 pm:

Iirc both tiggers and wasps in past seasons have been bottom early in the season and gone on to top four by the end, now that might be hard I think we can get top six

08 Mar 2021 19:46 pm:

Sorry to dissapoint but over the last 6 - 8 season the changes in the table from after 11 games to season end have been very few. I think there are a small handfull of cases of a team changing position by 3 or more slots but I think none going from bottome 3 to top half. Based upon precedent the best we should expect is possibly 8th at best. More like 10 - 11th.
Hall of Famer

Re: Poll: Your expectations post the Tigers game

15 Mar 2021 14:22 pm:

Any change of views after the Tigers game?

A reminder, the figures below under 'Wasps', show where the poll was just before kick-off of the Tigers game.

So, after the Wasps win, we had a few new votes and a fair amount of movement to happier levels. 31% of Shedweb was still worried.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (33.89 KiB) Viewed 210 times
Hall of Famer

Re: Poll: Your expectations post the Quins game

22 Mar 2021 11:01 am:

Any change of views after the Quins game?

A reminder, the figures below under 'Leicester', show where the poll was just before kick-off of the Quins game.

So, after the Tigers lose...nothing happened - exactly the same! The thread had several hundred viewings so, I'm going to assume, Shedwebers are still engaged with the question and it's going to take something big, good or bad, for people to change their minds now.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (36.88 KiB) Viewed 110 times
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby