Poll: Your expectations post the Sale game

Poll: My expectations post theSale game

Top 4
2%
Mid table
9%
Bottom 4 but I'm chilled about it as I see the team building well.
61%
Bottom 4 and I'm not happy with the way things are going.
27%

Total votes : 176

Hall of Famer

Re: Poll: Your expectations post the Quins game

22 Mar 2021 11:12 am:

Clive's Pants wrote:Any change of views after the Quins game?

A reminder, the figures below under 'Leicester', show where the poll was just before kick-off of the Quins game.

So, after the Tigers lose...nothing happened - exactly the same! The thread had several hundred viewings so, I'm going to assume, Shedwebers are still engaged with the question and it's going to take something big, good or bad, for people to change their minds now.

Big difference CP - the total now adds up to 101% :D
Previously Mark from Stroud
Hall of Famer

Re: Poll: Your expectations post the Exeter game

29 Mar 2021 11:07 am:

Any change of views after the Exeter game?

A reminder, the figures below under 'Harlequins ', show where the poll was just before kick-off of the Exeter game.

Maybe unsurprisingly, very little movement last week.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (39.85 KiB) Viewed 499 times
Hall of Famer

29 Mar 2021 11:46 am:

This has been an interesting moving-poll BUT why do I suspect the 3 still voting for Top 4 will not change their minds !?!? ;)
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

29 Mar 2021 13:06 pm:

I have moved from 'Bottom of the table and sack everyone', to '6th could be on here'.
Hall of Famer

29 Mar 2021 15:28 pm:

I've also moved up from 'bottom 4 and unhappy' to 'bottom 4 and relaxed', having not changed my vote since the start of the thread.

There's still a long way to go, particularly defensively and tackle completion %, but I think there's a lot of green shoots and definite progress in other areas.

Interesting poll Clive's Pants, thank you for running it.
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"
Hall of Famer

Re: Poll: Your expectations post the La Rochelle game

05 Apr 2021 11:36 am:

It's that time of week again: Any change of views after the La Rochelle game? (even though there were no league points on offer)

A reminder, the figures below under 'Exeter', show where the poll was just before kick-off of the La Rochelle game.

A little positive movement last week.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (43.11 KiB) Viewed 230 times
Hall of Famer

08 Apr 2021 14:07 pm:

With no game this weekend to react to I thought I'd ask any of the 'not happy' Shedwebers (a significant 28% as I write) what it would take for you to move out of 'not happy'?
Hall of Famer

08 Apr 2021 14:10 pm:

To move me out of not happy I’d like a better than average team. There are probably 13 professional rugby sides in England and we are currently 11th best of those. For me to be happy and Glos to be above average we’d be 6th or better, a Champions Cup spot is the bell weather measure for me. If people are happy with 11th it goes to show just how far we done fell.

08 Apr 2021 14:25 pm:

Context is everything.

Am I happy at being 11th ? Absolutely no. I want Glos at the top of the table, challenging for finals of both the Prem & HC.

Do I understand the context of the plans our CEO & new coaching team are following - yes. Am I happy this the situation given the context - yes. Do I understand the need for this approach - yes.
Hall of Famer

08 Apr 2021 14:37 pm:

+1

I moved from the bottom category to "bottom 4 but chilled" several months ago before poll started as I saw progress and building occurring. At the time we were plumb bottom and relegation was still real but I felt we'd avoid it.

The running-poll shows many thought same and are looking ahead rather than just here and now.

Do I like being 11th currently ?? No but I am chilled for the remainder of this season.

Next season realistically I am hoping for the progression and cohesion to continue and for us to be competitive in all our matches with a 6-8th out of 13 finish.
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby