Confirmed signings

Hall of Famer

Re: Confirmed signings

16 Mar 2021 19:59 pm:

Saracens have signed Cardiff Blues hooker Ethan Lewis . Very shrewd business there too. Great prospect.
Hall of Famer

16 Mar 2021 20:10 pm:

Wuss have signed Jersey No 8/lock Kyle Hatherell, joins 1st April. JT will know a bit about looseforward play so a diamond to polish perhaps? EQP too.
Hall of Famer

23 Mar 2021 11:18 am:

Burns F back to Leicester confirmed.

Still looks a weird move imo. No guarantee he'd be second choice after Ford (even though he's never there), Zach Henry looks good and they also have Bonilla.
Hall of Famer

23 Mar 2021 16:14 pm:

Joe Batley has signed a two year extension to his contract at Sixways. He has played at 6, 8 & 5 in recent games and scored his first try for Wuss last week-end. He is a product of the Gloucester Acadamy. Thanks for him via Bristol and a loan at Tigers. I think Joe will prove to be a very effective player.
Hall of Famer

23 Mar 2021 19:50 pm:

Allez Glaws wrote:Burns F back to Leicester confirmed.

Still looks a weird move imo. No guarantee he'd be second choice after Ford (even though he's never there), Zach Henry looks good and they also have Bonilla.

11th highest premiership pointscorer of all time, 5th in the currently playing list, never wanted to leave Leicester, shafted in the Ford/Burns deal, never wanted to leave, poorly treated by crap coaches at Bath ( as has Priestland)
30 years old, good signing.
Hall of Famer

23 Mar 2021 21:31 pm:

Everything you've said there Fat Taff suggest he should be a starting prem 10. And it doesn't seem clear at all that he would be at Leicester.
Hall of Famer

24 Mar 2021 12:03 pm:

Pram manufacturers will be queuing up to sponsor next season's Bath v Leicester fixtures.

25 Mar 2021 09:54 am:

Cips to Bath - confirmed by Bath
Hall of Famer

25 Mar 2021 10:10 am:

I appreciate that rugby is a short career etc and club loyalty is a myth nowadays, but I’ve really lost a bit of respect for Danny. He’s had his demons I accept, but think it’s incredibly poor form to join our famous rivals so shortly after leaving us in the muck this season.

And for the record this isn’t jealousy. I am hugely excited for Adam Hastings’ arrival and I think the whole squad has and will benefit from Cips’ departure.
On the board

25 Mar 2021 10:17 am:

I'm also a bit disappointed by this news, especially as the club went above and beyond to respect his personal life and difficulties last season. Signing so soon after leaving us in the mess does leave a sour taste. Perhaps we can pray for an unusually wet season over the Rec?
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby