Glaws v Saints

Hall of Famer

Glaws v Saints

22 Jan 2021 18:06 pm:

Missing a Gloucester thread.

So; what side will we see being selected for next week ?
Senior squad member

Re: Glaws v Saints

22 Jan 2021 23:43 pm:

Willi back?

22 Jan 2021 23:52 pm:

Manylayers wrote:Willi back?

I doubt it. The last briefing was " a long way off ". I'm not convinced we'll see him playing again, which would be a shame.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

23 Jan 2021 07:06 am:

I have the same uneasy feeling DT. It would be a real shame as Willi is a class act in every sense.
The artist formerly known as Porky
Hall of Famer

23 Jan 2021 08:11 am:

Hopefully we’ll see Ben Morgan, Freddie Clarke, Jack Singleton, Jack Stanley and Jason Woodward back in the mix. No idea how far off any of them are mind you.
On the board

23 Jan 2021 09:34 am:

Do we think that Willie’s injury is worse than first thought or that he is trying to engineer a move from the club and that this is just a standard glaws play atm, akin to what happened with cips? (Vague at best details regarding ‘injury’ etc)
Hall of Famer

23 Jan 2021 10:27 am:

I think Heinz will play - this is an important game.

Personally, I'd have him on bench and use him as a closer.
Hall of Famer

23 Jan 2021 10:29 am:

Jimbodini, that is a seriously weird post.
Cherchez la truffe
Hall of Famer

23 Jan 2021 11:02 am:

Jimbodini wrote:Do we think that Willie’s injury is worse than first thought or that he is trying to engineer a move from the club and that this is just a standard glaws play atm, akin to what happened with cips? (Vague at best details regarding ‘injury’ etc)

I suspect a mix of the 2. He is probably really missing NZ, family and friends and whilst the pay is nice not playing and house-bound in Stroud not ideal. A negotiated departure may suit......
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

23 Jan 2021 11:37 am:

'trying to engineer a move' implies he's swinging the lead by pretending his injury is worse than it is - I find that a bizarre idea
Cherchez la truffe
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby