Glaws v Saints

Hall of Famer

Re: Glaws v Saints

27 Jan 2021 17:13 pm:

Big Red wrote:I’d personally like to see Freddie Clarke back ASAP, or at least get some news. He was immense in our only prem win so far v Wasps.

Clarke is a quality operator. I’d always have him on the bench covering most of the pack.

Dry day:
- Ackerman
- Reid
- Polledri

Bench - Clarke

Wet day:
- Ludlow
- Polledri
- Morgan

Bench - Clarke

Current day!!!
- Ludlow
- Reid
- Ackermann
Hall of Famer

27 Jan 2021 17:52 pm:

colinboag wrote:Apparently he's very close - don't know about Sat

Colin, I know you’re well informed - but how do the rest of us find out this info? Fair play to the SW reporter, but I think we’re bottom of the priority list in terms of coverage. Match weeks are quieter than ever in terms of news and preview.
On the board

27 Jan 2021 19:36 pm:

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:
Tumpy+1 wrote:My favoured back row would be Ackerman at 6, Reid at 7 and Morgan at 8 if available. Mister Ludlow can captain from the bench.

Polledri?

Those available now Sheddy
Lockdown apathy has taken hold.
Hall of Famer

27 Jan 2021 19:57 pm:

I would assume Radio Glaws would carry it - they generally are on first in any press conference. Didn’t someone say that the club would issue injury updates?
Cherchez la truffe
Hall of Famer

27 Jan 2021 20:34 pm:

Got ya Tumpy!
Keyser Sose
Hall of Famer

27 Jan 2021 20:49 pm:

Time for a OGT to be started to run alongside this thread, who is favourite? We like multiple threads on Shedweb.
Hall of Famer

27 Jan 2021 20:52 pm:

colinboag wrote:I would assume Radio Glaws would carry it - they generally are on first in any press conference. Didn’t someone say that the club would issue injury updates?

Thanks Colin, it was in the newsletter this evening. No links on the social media channels though, so quite hidden. Finding our lack of content quite frustrating at the moment, you’d barely know there was a game on this weekend. The last two weeks without a game has been flogging discount kit primarily. As someone who takes an interest in that field and does some work on it, I’ve seen plenty other clubs putting good stuff out. Granted times are tough and staffing is down. Also without wanting to moan further and despite asking for the injury updates page, it’s currently a little bit pointless. We know the players are out - we want to know (roughly) when they’ll be back!
Hall of Famer

27 Jan 2021 22:14 pm:

I hear we will be happy on Friday at midday.

27 Jan 2021 23:07 pm:

Big Red wrote:
colinboag wrote:I would assume Radio Glaws would carry it - they generally are on first in any press conference. Didn’t someone say that the club would issue injury updates?

Thanks Colin, it was in the newsletter this evening. No links on the social media channels though, so quite hidden. Finding our lack of content quite frustrating at the moment, you’d barely know there was a game on this weekend. The last two weeks without a game has been flogging discount kit primarily. As someone who takes an interest in that field and does some work on it, I’ve seen plenty other clubs putting good stuff out. Granted times are tough and staffing is down. Also without wanting to moan further and despite asking for the injury updates page, it’s currently a little bit pointless. We know the players are out - we want to know (roughly) when they’ll be back!

email the Club.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

27 Jan 2021 23:44 pm:

steckers wrote:I hear we will be happy on Friday at midday.

We are always happy at that time during the rugby season stecks , but there will always be some speculation even after the selection is published and some perplexed views . :D .

I must say though the anticipation of this weeks team selection is rather auspicious. Lets hope it will be so in reality.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby