Glos rugby related dog lead!

On the board

Glos rugby related dog lead!

22 Jan 2021 20:19 pm:

I know this is a bit obscure on a rugby forum, but I have in my possession a dog lead that was found in Plock Court near the first car park as you enter he tennis centre road. The lead itself is a Glos rugby themed item in good condition and if you are the supporter that has lost this, PM me and I can get it returned.
Rest assured that if it was a B**h themed item, the dog would have my complete sympathy and full understanding why it shed the offending item! :D
Lockdown apathy has taken hold.
Hall of Famer

Re: Glos rugby related dog lead!

22 Jan 2021 20:30 pm:

To be fair losing a lead is to be expected for anyone supporting Gloucester! :lol:
Keyser Sose
On the board

22 Jan 2021 20:33 pm:

Sheddy Mcshedface wrote:To be fair losing a lead is to be expected for anyone supporting Gloucester! :lol:

Quality :lol:
Lockdown apathy has taken hold.
Senior squad member

22 Jan 2021 21:02 pm:

The dog was a certain Heinz 57 and hasn’t been found yet....
Turns out for the A team

22 Jan 2021 21:24 pm:

Tumpy, I think you'll find that many on here think that it is the Glawster Dawg that has been lost. You may have the first clue in the hunt for its reinstatement.
Hall of Famer

22 Jan 2021 21:59 pm:

That’s so funny darrenmac, forget the lead....FIND THE GLOUCESTER DAWG! :lol: :lol:
I’ve only ever been wrong once; l thought l was wrong, but l was wrong!
Hall of Famer

22 Jan 2021 22:11 pm:

Don’t forget that the greatest Glaws feline was found at the Lannett.
Senior squad member

22 Jan 2021 23:41 pm:

Chalker wrote:Don’t forget that the greatest Glaws feline was found at the Lannett.

Moggy was one of our best true Gloucester boy 510 games great player.

22 Jan 2021 23:51 pm:

Chalker wrote:Don’t forget that the greatest Glaws feline was found at the Lannett.

A Legend. I remember turning out for the 4th v Tredworth, back in the day, after an injury kept me out for a month. Unfortunately Gloucesters match that day was cancelled. I was looking for an easy game on the wing, but my easy run-out wasn't to be, as Moggy rocked up with his boots. I did get past him twice though. :D
aka John Neary
Senior squad member

23 Jan 2021 09:34 am:

Typical Shedweb.
Someone starts an interesting thread on a lost dog lead and it immediately gets hijacked into a pointless discussion on a geriatric legend or yet more stuff about Cips..
So anyway, that poor lost dog (or was it deliberately released?) was not apparently a Heinz 57 but a well known pedigree recently voted Best in Class. Was last seen by a Mr Madders wandering into the sunset over the hills around Cheltenham.
Answers to the name of Danny.
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby