RWC 2023 Tickets

Hall of Famer

Re: RWC 2023 Tickets

06 Apr 2021 12:33 pm:

A reminder that next batch of sales is today at 17:00. Good luck!
First team regular

06 Apr 2021 17:24 pm:

3 Lille packs sorted - happy days .
On the board

06 Apr 2021 18:45 pm:

Congratulations Glawsjohn!

Sounds like there are going to be few of the Cherry and White persuasion heading over there. When planning becomes a little more feasible it may be a good idea to swap notes etc and see if the Glos supporters can co-ordinate on accommodation etc. A big AirBNB shared between 8-12 could be a lot more cost effective than a hotel for example.
On the board

07 Apr 2021 09:22 am:

Been trying to secure accommodation in Nantes for the 4-game package I managed to get, but I'm having difficulty in seeing anybody who is advertising so far ahead. I have emailed a few to see if they will take bookings. Think they hotel trade is missing a trick there. Anybody else tried for accommodation yet?
I yet may take a motorhome across and find campsites close to the city. Any of you guys and gals done any camping in the Nantes area that can recommend any sites for motorhomes that would be appreciated?
Lockdown apathy has taken hold.
On the board

07 Apr 2021 09:30 am:

There is nothing out there. I think Covid is playing a part to be honest.

AirBnB’s are probably the best way to go. The one advantage you have with France though is the sheer number of places you can stay!

Even accounting for the standard price rises that accompanies tournaments like this you should have plenty of places to choose from. Realistically I don’t think you will see any options to book until this time next year.

Of course as you say, if you have a Motorhome you will be fine.
Senior squad member

07 Apr 2021 10:47 am:

Unbelievably a group of us managed to get 3 match city packs for Bordeaux. Going to try and pick up a few single games also when they go on sale.
Anyone else heading there?
First team regular

07 Apr 2021 11:29 am:

Not looked at accommodation yet , will look next year . Would be good to meet up with other glaws fans, I was luckily enough to spend a short time in Japan with my son for the last world cup where we bumped in a few glaws fans which was good even had a fellow shedwebb on the same flight .
Senior squad member

07 Apr 2021 14:23 pm:

I know it's literally years away, but I wonder if a shedweb re-sale section should be made so tickets can be sold/swapped to fellow shedwebbers at facevalue? As alot of city/team packs etc will probably include games that either people can't make due to travel time etc or clash with other dates/games people want to go to instead.
On the board

07 Apr 2021 15:12 pm:

Not a bad idea - probably best to leave it until the single ticket sale starts next year. They are due to go on sale in September 2022.
Site Admin

07 Apr 2021 16:04 pm:

Some good ideas.. This organ and it's resources are at your disposal.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby