Normal service is resumed

First team regular

Re: Normal service is resumed

03 Apr 2021 17:15 pm:

Thanks. Removed every bath rugby page but when I type shedweb into browser bath page still loads. I seem to be able to navigate around some pages using the back button so not a huge issue
Vice-Captain

03 Apr 2021 17:20 pm:

Don't know how anyone can laugh at a time like this. I went to phone one of my grandkids to help me, but remembered I don't have any yet. I've now fallen out with my children (17 and 14) because they haven't given me any grandchildren. Thanks admin. Thanks a lot.

Also all this chat of clearing my web browser history. I'm worried I'd lose contact with Stacey from Basildon so that's a non starter.

I'm now a Bath fan through no fault of my own, and also reminded I haven't got any grandchildren. All in a pandemic. Thanks a lot shedwebadmin.

03 Apr 2021 17:21 pm:

If want to keep the other sites mzie them favourites, then delete history
aka John Neary
Site Admin

03 Apr 2021 17:26 pm:

Dipso - Try removing the entries for the rugb.co.uk domain as that was the affected domain.

OT, if they’ve got to those ages without becoming parents, you’re not doing too bad.. ;)

Will let Stacey know next time I’m visiting..
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
First team regular

03 Apr 2021 20:20 pm:

Thanks. Sorted it by clearing history from last 7 days
Dude

03 Apr 2021 20:29 pm:

Some people on this site have no sense of perspective. Whining about about their lack of IT skills when there are genuine tragedies occurring in our world. Stacey may already have found another SD!
Hall of Famer

03 Apr 2021 20:35 pm:

This site appears to have two domains.

Gloucesterugby.net and rugb.co.uk.

Just log into the one you don't normally use.

Sorted.

And chill the f out.
On a trial

03 Apr 2021 20:40 pm:

I (fortunately) didnt see the prank, but for everyone still having issues, here are the links to the three main browsers with instuctions on how to clear your browser cache on PC and Mobile, hope it helps:

1) CHROME
- Chrome (PC)
- Chrome (Mobile App)

2) FIREFOX
- Firefox (PC / Android)
- Firefox (Apple iOS)

3) EDGE (Microsoft)
- Edge (PC / Mobile)
ᚠᛖᚫᚱ, Rugby, MMA, F1, Airsoft, Dark Beer, Red Wine, Whisky .... sometimes in that order...
Site Admin

03 Apr 2021 20:45 pm:

Good point, FT, virtually no traffic comes via the old gloucesterrugby.net domain these days and so I never changed it, only rugb.co.uk..
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Vice-Captain

03 Apr 2021 21:14 pm:

Does anyone know if westy is up and running again?
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby