Gloucester v Leicester OGT

On the board

Gloucester v Leicester OGT

23 Sep 2021 05:21 am:

Really looking forward to joining the roar of the crowd and getting behind the team tonight. A win is rather more hope over expectation and I have fingers crossed we don't add to an already worryingly long injury list. My expectation is that as our less experienced players grow in experience this season, we will be able to grow and hopefully finish in the top 6.
Éire go Brách!
Hall of Famer

Re: Gloucester v Leicester OGT

23 Sep 2021 05:46 am:

I think the roar of the crowd might be a bit quiet this evening if you do go along. Still should be able to have your pick of the seats! :D
Keyser Sose
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 06:33 am:

lol!
Cherchez la truffe
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 06:57 am:

shedwebber ... can you let us all know how you get on with your Membership QR code on your mobile?!
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 07:31 am:

Actually given all the problems people are having with the tickets turning up 24 hours early may not be a bad shout!
Keyser Sose

23 Sep 2021 07:40 am:

Someone's excited. :D :D
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 08:41 am:

Leicester fans seems pretty confident and expectant of a win on their forums, as they should to be honest. Suggestion that their squad could see some rotation from last weekend based on Borthwick’s home v away team selections last season. Also the likes of Nadolo could be rested in response to the speed of our outside backs. Although Nadolo not playing would be positive for us given our poor tackling last week. This will be a tough old game, but back home in front of the C&W faithful on a Friday night, you never know. If we can match the physicality and aggression of their pack we stand a chance. Quick ball will be key.
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 08:45 am:

Doing a Martin Peters (although he was 10 years ahead of this time) - what calendar are you using Shedwebber?
The artist formerly known as Porky
Site Admin

23 Sep 2021 08:50 am:

Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
On the board

23 Sep 2021 11:31 am:

Thought I’d start the thread as I’m queuing up early with a season ticket QR code tattooed to my head, printed Season Ticket and one on my phone. I figured that with all the cock ups recently, I’d treat it like the Next Boxing Day Sales of days gone by and start queuing early!
Éire go Brách!
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby