Exeter Chiefs sponsor troubles?

Site Admin

Re: Exeter Chiefs sponsor troubles?

25 Sep 2021 16:48 pm:

So it is.. incredible coincidence..

Does it even exist yet? Planning was only granted during 2018, so I doubt they have got it up and running by now, given the pandemic etc?
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Vice-Captain

25 Sep 2021 17:42 pm:

Drove past Sandy Park last week, the extended stand on the M5 side seems to have borrowed a lot of scaffolding from the Wreck
Site Admin

25 Sep 2021 19:00 pm:

That’s the 250 bed hotel going up, isn’t it?
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...

25 Sep 2021 19:23 pm:

West Oxon Glaws wrote:Drove past Sandy Park last week, the extended stand on the M5 side seems to have borrowed a lot of scaffolding from the Wreck

That'll be the shiny new 2 tier stand with no pillars.
aka John Neary
Site Admin

25 Sep 2021 19:24 pm:

No underground rivulet, I presume?
Or bare money on tap.. :)
Hall of Famer

25 Sep 2021 20:06 pm:

I have a sneaking admiration for what Exeter has achieved. My perception is that, since their success, they are now becoming a target for criticism.
I would be very pleased to think that Gloucester could build a hotel, and a new stand at Castle Grim, instead of just making do. Yes, I understand, we have to cut our cloth accordingly.
GR has a wonderful long history, Exeter has a brilliant successful modern history.
Exeter, Bath, Bristol and Gloucester represent rugby in the South West of England very well indeed, we should be proud.
Site Admin

25 Sep 2021 21:02 pm:

Don’t get me wrong, I agree with you, although their sponsorship history has a common theme that looks a little ‘one dimensional’ to me, but lucky them I guess.. all part of the consistency that breeds success, perhaps..

27 Sep 2021 16:06 pm:

aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

27 Sep 2021 16:15 pm:

So the new shirt sponsor doesn't have a problem with the branding ?

27 Sep 2021 16:48 pm:

stuartjames wrote:So the new shirt sponsor doesn't have a problem with the branding ?

On the basis the new sponsor is us owned by Mr and Mrs Rowe, I imagine not.
aka John Neary
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby