Exeter Chiefs sponsor troubles?

Hall of Famer

Re: Exeter Chiefs sponsor troubles?

23 Sep 2021 13:19 pm:

shedwebadmin wrote:
And.. £85??? that's un oeuf for anyone..
Just noticed ours are £80 now too..

I’d never spend that much on a shirt. Ridiculous amount of money. Come down to something more sensible like £30-£35 and I will.

With unnecessary away shirts being constantly pumped out and grotesque overpricing there is nothing here making me want to part with my cash. Sorry Gloucester, you are wide of the mark at the moment.
Tuffty

"The Holy Writ of Gloucester Rugby Club demands: first, that the forwards shall win the ball; second, that the forwards shall keep the ball; and third, the backs shall buy the beer." - Doug Ibbotson

23 Sep 2021 13:32 pm:

Don't worry there will be plenty of stock around at the end of year sale... :shock: :shock: :shock:
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Site Admin

23 Sep 2021 15:02 pm:

I go for leisure or training wear now, partially because of the value angle, I can get two items for the price of one shirt, but also because that much nylon rubbing together generates some serious static electricity!

That said the wife did get me one of those superdry Gloucester shirts in the really heavy cotton a few years ago for the princely sum of £70.. cost me a lot of foot rubs that shirt.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hero in the making

23 Sep 2021 16:07 pm:

shedwebadmin wrote:I go for leisure or training wear now, partially because of the value angle, I can get two items for the price of one shirt, but also because that much nylon rubbing together generates some serious static electricity!

That said the wife did get me one of those superdry Gloucester shirts in the really heavy cotton a few years ago for the princely sum of £70.. cost me a lot of foot rubs that shirt.

You would probably save a lot of time "paying back", if you really put in some effort and aimed a bit higher.
Site Admin

23 Sep 2021 17:15 pm:

Elaborate, please.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Vice-Captain

23 Sep 2021 18:22 pm:

shedwebadmin wrote:Elaborate, please.

Or maybe not?
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 19:12 pm:

Nothing like a knee rub.
Hero in the making

23 Sep 2021 21:55 pm:

theoptimist wrote:Nothing like a knee rub.

Thanks for digging me out of an hole there.
On the board

25 Sep 2021 16:38 pm:

Tony Rowe has secured a new sponsor with West Exe Business Park.

The director of the new sponsor is Anthony George Edward Rowe.....

25 Sep 2021 16:45 pm:

A bit like gas companies….the sponsor of last resort?
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby