London Irish v Gloucester Sun 17th October

Senior squad member

London Irish v Gloucester Sun 17th October

23 Sep 2021 10:28 am:

Tickets for our first visit to the Brentford Community Stadium on Sunday 17th October, 3PM KO, have gone on sale.
I have just been on the London Irish site, registered a ticket account and bought a ticket. Prices are from £10 - £50. The process was straightforward.

Here's a link to the ticket site:

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/londonirish

Sorry, I have no idea where the Glaws fans will be sitting!
David Uren Shrivenham
Hall of Famer

Re: London Irish v Gloucester Sun 17th October

23 Sep 2021 10:48 am:

Cheers Nikleb.

I’ll be interested to see how many they get there on Saturday.

I trust the train journey to Brentford is simple enough? I imagine train to Paddington and then tube?
Pun-Master General

23 Sep 2021 10:52 am:

Phew! I thought this was Shedwebber staring the OGT.
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 10:54 am:

No Tube stations nearby, but Kew Bridge overground is. The stadium has now blocked the short cut from Kew Bridge on to the M4.
Senior squad member

23 Sep 2021 10:54 am:

Kew Bridge Station on the South West Trains line from Waterloo is literally across the road from the Ground.
One option is train to Paddington, Bakerloo to Waterloo then train to Kew Bridge.
An alternative is to change at Reading onto the south West Trains line to Waterloo. I don’t think this normally runs through Kew Bridge but there is probably a station such as Staines where passengers can change to a train for Kew Bridge. It needs research.
David Uren Shrivenham
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 10:58 am:

Nikleb wrote:Kew Bridge Station on the South West Trains line from Waterloo is literally across the road from the Ground.
One option is train to Paddington, Bakerloo to Waterloo then train to Kew Bridge.
An alternative is to change at Reading onto the south West Trains line to Waterloo. I don’t think this normally runs through Kew Bridge but there is probably a station such as Staines where passengers can change to a train for Kew Bridge. It needs research.

That option would probably take nearly 2 hours from Reading.
Hall of Famer
Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!

23 Sep 2021 11:15 am:

Gunnersbury (Richmond branch of the District) tube isn't that far. The walk from there is still probably quicker than faffing around getting to Waterloo and out from there.
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 11:21 am:

I’ve just arrived at the same conclusion covglaws. District line from Paddington to Gunnersbury via Earls Court takes around 30 mins. 15 min walk to the stadium from Gunnersbury.

23 Sep 2021 11:26 am:

TP17 wrote:I’ve just arrived at the same conclusion covglaws. District line from Paddington to Gunnersbury via Earls Court takes around 30 mins. 15 min walk to the stadium from Gunnersbury.

I think CovGlaws is planning more of a 2 hour walk :D :D :D
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Senior squad member

23 Sep 2021 11:29 am:

TP17 wrote:I’ve just arrived at the same conclusion covglaws. District line from Paddington to Gunnersbury via Earls Court takes around 30 mins. 15 min walk to the stadium from Gunnersbury.

Looks like TP17 has the best option. Just checked the Kew Bridge line and it will be closed for engineering works :o
David Uren Shrivenham
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby