Teams up

Vice-Captain

Re: Teams up

23 Sep 2021 16:28 pm:

CMGC wrote:I "assume" from the selections to date that the injury list includes the following
Ruskin
Craig
Reid
Polledri
May
Woodward
With the 2 lions and 3 Argies on Int leave/rest ( plus Simpson ) . I guess these 12 would all be in a match day 23.

This may partly answer why Craig isn’t selected
Attachments
CBAE65DE-D61A-4179-B480-A9CA5AF55F6C.jpeg
Vice-Captain

23 Sep 2021 16:41 pm:

Kind of agree on 36 at outside centre, normally I worry about mobility. But looking at Tigers, they aren’t exactly blessed with express pace in their back line so hopefully it won’t be a problem this week…
Site Admin

23 Sep 2021 17:06 pm:

It’s about handling Matt Scott isn’t it?
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
On the board

23 Sep 2021 17:44 pm:

What a dismal and pessimistic series of posts. After reading this I almost feel like booking into Dignitas. The match day squad is capable of winning but they need to know that we have confidence in them. Come on folks
West is best
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 17:52 pm:

Herefordpropforward wrote:What a dismal and pessimistic series of posts. After reading this I almost feel like booking into Dignitas. The match day squad is capable of winning but they need to know that we have confidence in them. Come on folks

Spot on.
Never Stay Down.
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 17:53 pm:

I believe Ruan and Ben have swapped positions for tomorrow.
Never Stay Down.
First team regular

23 Sep 2021 18:12 pm:

Two good looking squads, you must be favourites at home, Castle Grim is no easy place to visit, but if Tigers play like they did last week and with a couple of key changes, then we might nick this, feeling confident, but it's sport, so who knows?

23 Sep 2021 18:34 pm:

foresterinyorks, correct - Ben will wear 8 & Ruan 6, whether they pack down or our / their ball at the scrum is yet to be seen. A suggestion was Elrington would need all the weight we could find behind him given he's oppo Dan Cole.
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 18:35 pm:

tigerburnie wrote:Two good looking squads, you must be favourites at home, Castle Grim is no easy place to visit, but if Tigers play like they did last week and with a couple of key changes, then we might nick this, feeling confident, but it's sport, so who knows?

You’re not fooling anyone!
Hall of Famer

23 Sep 2021 18:46 pm:

Would that be the same Tigerburnie who posted on the unofficial Tigers' website "We play like last week, we win at a canter ..."?!

I think that he/she speaks with forked tongue.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby