Teams up

Hall of Famer

Re: Teams up

24 Sep 2021 09:07 am:

Leb, do you really need to start an argument where one doesnt exist?
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 09:29 am:

madders wrote:….and if the first home game with our new pitch, no covid restrictions and our new squad isn’t enough, there’s a beer festival in the Farmers, the suns shining and me and Madjake have the day off.
Can life get any better?
Did I mention I’m getting my booster today, too? :lol:

Madders, didn't you know you have to avoid alcohol for 24 hours after the jab 8-)
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 09:38 am:

steckers wrote:Leb, do you really need to start an argument where one doesnt exist?

Normally does.... :( :( :(
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 09:53 am:

I thought Leb's comment was a joke - no ?

I heard Lance gave JM a shoeing in the car car park for cheating at Spoof. :D
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 09:55 am:

steckers wrote:Leb, do you really need to start an argument where one doesnt exist?

Tbf I think Leb point was at those who reacted to Jonny not being selected by blaming the pitch etc without knowing the actual truth.
Keyser Sose
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 10:20 am:

Bugger :o
I’ll be ok on Greene King IPA then. :lol:
They don’t like it up ‘em.
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 10:41 am:

Lebowski wrote:
ryno_chelt wrote:Jonny only has a very minor injury, a knock in training. Nothing to do with the tackle last week.

Yes but surely the coaches must be at fault somehow? Or Lance Bradley. Can you not say it’s caused by the pitch to keep the moaners happy?

Hahah. So I hate the moaning…but, just to share some insight there have been injuries caused by the pitch, skin based :?

As a fan (and back) I love the style of rugby on a 4g pitch, I think it plays to our strengths, however, it doesn’t half cause skin burns!
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 11:44 am:

The players HATE the pitch. Regardless of what they say in front of the TV cameras.

24 Sep 2021 11:51 am:

steckers wrote:The players HATE the pitch. Regardless of what they say in front of the TV cameras.

One of the players certainly didn't look happy last week,with the "burn" and the blood when he got up off the floor.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 12:53 pm:

I'm sure they like some aspects of it - but it's really bad for skin burns. Looks very painful.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby