Teams up

Hero in the making

Re: Teams up

24 Sep 2021 13:55 pm:

DieTrying wrote:
steckers wrote:The players HATE the pitch. Regardless of what they say in front of the TV cameras.

One of the players certainly didn't look happy last week,with the "burn" and the blood when he got up off the floor.

Which player & which game?

24 Sep 2021 14:04 pm:

I'll not name the player & it was v Ealing.
aka John Neary
On the board

24 Sep 2021 14:36 pm:

I've been critical of getting an artificial pitch and will be interested to see how it goes tonight given it's our big money marquee signing.

Two things for me Northampton is always raved about as the best in the league, that's not artificial. I've never seen any comments from players that they enjoy playing on artificial pitches.

24 Sep 2021 14:45 pm:

Phil W wrote:I've been critical of getting an artificial pitch and will be interested to see how it goes tonight given it's our big money marquee signing.

Two things for me Northampton is always raved about as the best in the league, that's not artificial. I've never seen any comments from players that they enjoy playing on artificial pitches.

If artificial was that good, all, grounds would have them.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 15:17 pm:

Phil W wrote:I've been critical of getting an artificial pitch and will be interested to see how it goes tonight given it's our big money marquee signing.

Do you think players are going to publicly say anything against it?
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 15:27 pm:

I asked 3 senior players recently what they thought of the new pitch surface. “No comment”, was their reply. That spoke volumes.
Panache et Precision
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby