Oops. Thanks. They look similar
Hall of Famer

Re: Mugged by the referee

24 Sep 2021 20:50 pm:

The end.
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 21:03 pm:

We were mugged by errors...errors and more errors.

Match could have been won in the end....but for the errors.
Hero in the making

24 Sep 2021 21:28 pm:

So back to my question; how many times do Leics need to concede penalties inside their own 5m line to get yellow carded???
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 21:31 pm:

chumba wrote:So back to my question; how many times do Leics need to concede penalties inside their own 5m line to get yellow carded???

23 at a guess :)
Hero in the making

24 Sep 2021 22:07 pm:

Severus wrote:
chumba wrote:I’m not one to moan about Referees but by god he screwed us tonight. How many times do you need to drop a maul inside your own 5m to get a penalty try or yellow card against???

Disagree. Our first try shouldn’t have been given because 36 came in from the side and there was a couple of our infringements missed. Thought Foley did alright, my only complaint is that he didn’t bin a Leicester player when we took the quick tap and they infringed.

Disagree on that one. WB was quite clear, as was the ref, that Twelvetrees released Ford immediately and in fact, it was a Leicester player "holding" Ford back, while trying to reorganise their defensive line.
Hall of Famer

24 Sep 2021 22:16 pm:

Billy made contact with Ford who was over the ball but Billy came in from the side. If he had come in through that gate it would’ve been fine. That’s one the officials got wrong.

24 Sep 2021 22:35 pm:

Severus wrote:Billy made contact with Ford who was over the ball but Billy came in from the side. If he had come in through that gate it would’ve been fine. That’s one the officials got wrong.

Wayne Barnes said Ford was not part of it, BT didn't come in from the side and Fords own player dragged him away from the action. Try correctly awarded.
aka John Neary
Hero in the making

25 Sep 2021 07:43 am:

I can't see why we weren't awarded penalty, if not penalty try at the end, Leicester seven clearly pulls the maul down.
Vice-Captain

25 Sep 2021 07:56 am:

Nobbler23 wrote:I can't see why we weren't awarded penalty, if not penalty try at the end, Leicester seven clearly pulls the maul down.

Biased of course but it did seem to take a lot of Leicester infringements before the yellow
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby