Masks

Vice-Captain

Re: Masks

25 Sep 2021 17:55 pm:

Did you consider that if you are in a minority then you have a minority view?
WTF as a moniker may, or may not, have been entirely intentional...
Hall of Famer

25 Sep 2021 17:58 pm:

My advice is if you are worried about it - stay at home.

To characterise people who maybe see things a little different to you as selfish is misplaced.
Hall of Famer

25 Sep 2021 18:02 pm:

Don't see the point in wearing them outside. keep them dry and produce them if taking public transport. I don't get it how people wear them walking. Defeats the objective. Indoors yes outdoors no.

Anyway shouting is difficult when wearing them :)
Hall of Famer

25 Sep 2021 18:16 pm:

Oxford Glaws wrote:I wore mine and I think most Gloucester supporters should (if only on aesthetic grounds).

:D :D :D
Hall of Famer

25 Sep 2021 19:05 pm:

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Seems a very naive expectation, have you been to a pub or supermarket recently…or even travelled on a bus or train?…Society has given up on facemasks…I’d make your choice of doing anything at the moment on that assumption…if you don’t like get in contact with whoever is making policy in HM Government this week.

In my local Sainsbury’s and on the tram most people are wearing masks.
Hall of Famer

25 Sep 2021 19:06 pm:

steckers wrote:My advice is if you are worried about it - stay at home.

To characterise people who maybe see things a little different to you as selfish is misplaced.

That’s the sensible option. Agree or disagree, the government lifted COVID restrictions and now it’s up to individuals choices.
Hero in the making

25 Sep 2021 20:45 pm:

Thanks for the input, it's helped me decide if I should go to Kingsholm for the next match!
DavidSillince, the slopes of Mayhill.

25 Sep 2021 22:53 pm:

Severus wrote:
King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Seems a very naive expectation, have you been to a pub or supermarket recently…or even travelled on a bus or train?…Society has given up on facemasks…I’d make your choice of doing anything at the moment on that assumption…if you don’t like get in contact with whoever is making policy in HM Government this week.

In my local Sainsbury’s and on the tram most people are wearing masks.

We don't have Trams...and I don't shop at Sainsbury's...but on the train to Northampton last week ( a rare venture on public transport,) in our fullish carriages out and return there exactly NO facemask wearers.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
On the board

26 Sep 2021 01:53 am:

The most recent figures I have, (2 days old), show that the UK had 35,089 new cases in a day. Spain had 2,746.
Maybe the UK government has totally mishandled everything.
I think that maybe Spain’s numbers are only so high because they have allowed so many visitors from “Plague Island”.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
Hall of Famer

26 Sep 2021 05:43 am:

Lies, damn lies and statistics.
They don’t like it up ‘em.
PreviousNext

Return to COVID-19 Support