26 Sep 2021 15:54 pm:

But they pick up 3 points and raise above us. Now in 11th spot
On the board

Re: Other games

26 Sep 2021 16:00 pm:

I thought Irish were superb second half

26 Sep 2021 16:12 pm:

Mackemglaws wrote:BOD used the term ‘sloppy’ about London Irish. That is a good word to describe Glaws on Friday especially in the first 20 minutes. Need for more accuracy.

I've been looking for the right terminology...that's the one. We are simply too sloppy which seems to be acceptable to our coaching and management teams. No more Mr Nice Guy and platitudes... rockets up arses, shred some egos and sort this shower out...sloppy has become a culture here for the best part of 20 years and no one ever seems to call it out. Sloppy is as sloppy does as my grandma would say.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Hall of Famer

26 Sep 2021 16:23 pm:

Sale lost Mcginty before halftime and thought they were home and hosed (with the try BP already secured and took their foot off the gas. Creevey
gave Irish some belief and they had momentum throughout the second half. Sale couldn’t get back into the game. Sale will no doubt be stronger with the returning contingent of South Africans.
Hall of Famer

26 Sep 2021 17:16 pm:

I wonder when the last time the bottom four of the table were all South West clubs was.
Hall of Famer

26 Sep 2021 18:12 pm:

What a great game that was between Irish and Sale. Lots of tries scored in the Premiership weekend.
Hall of Famer

26 Sep 2021 18:39 pm:

MarcusRann wrote:I wonder when the last time the bottom four of the table were all South West clubs was.

And all 8 matches lost.
Hall of Famer

26 Sep 2021 19:16 pm:

Severus wrote:What a great game that was between Irish and Sale. Lots of tries scored in the Premiership weekend.

Yet apparently we are the only team that has a poor defence.
Hall of Famer

26 Sep 2021 19:49 pm:

robs1 wrote:
Severus wrote:What a great game that was between Irish and Sale. Lots of tries scored in the Premiership weekend.

Yet apparently we are the only team that has a poor defence.

Exactly
Hero in the making

26 Sep 2021 21:03 pm:

Well, Wasps put 6 tries past Briz for 1 in return. So where does that put Bristol's defence?
‘Politicians and diapers must be changed often and for the same reason.’ Mark Twain.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby