European Fixtures

Vice-Captain

Re: European Fixtures

15 Oct 2021 13:54 pm:

:D
steckers wrote:
Harrison26 wrote:Thoroughly looking forward to the weekend, although BA have cancelled our flight out on the Thursday and put us on a later flight - basically lose half a day in the city which is annoying. :roll:

Does anyone know when tickets may go on sale? Have looked on the Lyon website for inklings but with no luck…

Now i've had an email saying my return on Saturday is cancelled and they've put us on an earlier flight :oops:

Were you originally on the 11:55am to Heathrow? I went to book it today - knowing I’d seen it yesterday - and it’s no longer an option, only the 8:20am (yawns)
Hall of Famer

15 Oct 2021 15:03 pm:

Yes - a much more civilised time to fly :D
Vice-Captain

15 Oct 2021 15:12 pm:

steckers wrote:Yes - a much more civilised time to fly :D

Precisely our thinking too! Now it’ll be an early morning trek across Lyon with a probable hangover :D
Last edited by CheltenhamRoss on 21 Oct 2021 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Turns out for the A team

15 Oct 2021 16:31 pm:

lovejoy wrote:Based on experience in Paris last weekend - Download the tousanticovid app (French version of nhs app) and scan in the qr code of your nhs certificate. The scanners in France didn’t like the nhs one but ok with the French version. Also the French were very on the ball with asking you to scan in restaurants and bars and much more mask wearing than in the UK. I also carried the statement of honour declaration with me but nobody asked for it.

Yes, completely agree and the TousANtiCovid app is in English if you download it before you leave the UK. Works absolutely fine and as you say, no-one seems to be exempt from wearing a mask here.
Hall of Famer

15 Oct 2021 16:59 pm:

Yep, apologises, I meant Part Dieu. Next time I won't warn people and keep it to myself. Hovis, I will leave it to you why Hotel Ibis just outside the train station isnt the best place to stay or the best Rugby bars to drink in.

I'm flouncing out of this thread.
Hall of Famer

15 Oct 2021 18:35 pm:

Tickets are now available on the Lyon website.

15 Oct 2021 21:53 pm:

jacsrab wrote:
lovejoy wrote:Based on experience in Paris last weekend - Download the tousanticovid app (French version of nhs app) and scan in the qr code of your nhs certificate. The scanners in France didn’t like the nhs one but ok with the French version. Also the French were very on the ball with asking you to scan in restaurants and bars and much more mask wearing than in the UK. I also carried the statement of honour declaration with me but nobody asked for it.

Yes, completely agree and the TousANtiCovid app is in English if you download it before you leave the UK. Works absolutely fine and as you say, no-one seems to be exempt from wearing a mask here.

True: Basically France is No mask = No Entry and they enforce it, rigorously.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2021 08:49 am:

Has anyone bought match tickets yet? If so, where are people sitting?
Senior squad member

16 Oct 2021 08:58 am:

steckers wrote:And me! It's odd how your outbound is cancelled (what time was it due to leave) and my inbound has been.

It was originally due to depart at 0840, now it’s 1450 - really cr*p alternative eh!

steckers wrote:Has anyone bought match tickets yet? If so, where are people sitting?

I bought mine and my groups’ last night in the Gold section on the half way line and about half way up. Very surprised at how cheap some of the tickets were on their site - and no booking fee either!
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2021 09:05 am:

I'm on the 14.50 flight out. I prefer that time to be honest.

I don't like the return flight that is so early in the morning - considering I'm not familiar with the public transport out there, it has the potential for problems. I'm considering cancelling my hotel and getting something near to the airport.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby