Glaws vs Sale - OGT

Hall of Famer
Posts: 7654

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:12 pm:

One page open on the Cinderford twitter feed and will be keeping an eye on the score :) . It's perfect conditions over there too.

Request already sent asking them to keep it updated ! :D
Hall of Famer
Posts: 7654

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:15 pm:

Andy_M1 wrote:Doesn't look like bet 365 are streaming it!



Bad news Andy. Hope you find it somewhere. One of the boys was on about VK ?. Keep a watch out incase someone finds one. I would think it's unlikely if Bet 365 aren't streaming it.
Last edited by RTS2 on 09 Oct 2021 13:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero in the making
Posts: 530

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:16 pm:

This is the site that had the game last week:

https://m.vk.com/rugbyonsofa
Vice-Captain
Posts: 271

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:38 pm:

Followed the link and there is a feed with soon on it, so hopefull that it will be shown
Senior squad member
Posts: 168
Location: Cornwall

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:41 pm:

Someone has just posted this on facebook not sure if it will work it's the VK one like last week! I have it on and it say's the stream is starting soon, so fingers crossed


https://vk.com/videos-200149158?fbclid= ... 0149158_-2
Hall of Famer
Posts: 2284

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:41 pm:

Rhino wrote:Followed the link and there is a feed with soon on it, so hopefull that it will be shown


Worked for me last week but now just getting a page of Russian text
Hall of Famer
Posts: 2284

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:42 pm:

Andy_M1 wrote:Someone has just posted this on facebook not sure if it will work it's the VK one like last week! I have it on and it say's the stream is starting soon, so fingers crossed


https://vk.com/videos-200149158?fbclid= ... 0149158_-2


That one works, thanks
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 10105
Location: Probably in the bar....

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:46 pm:

Hope you've got a decent VPN, virus software and an understanding other half who will query you about the naked ladies and Viagra that you are about to order.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Senior squad member
Posts: 168
Location: Cornwall

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:48 pm:

King Prawn Bhuna wrote:Hope you've got a decent VPN, virus software and an understanding other half who will query you about the naked ladies and Viagra that you are about to order.


My viagra and blow up doll still haven't arrived from last week :)
Hall of Famer
Posts: 5188

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 13:50 pm:

Can someone tell glos we are playing sale, not leic and change the scoreboard.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby