Glaws vs Sale - OGT

Hall of Famer

Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 08:16 am:

Optimistic about this one!
Won't be easy but if we keep our discipline and the pack put in the hard graft, we'll be on the right track.

Have fun and shout loud all that are going to 'Holm

COME ON GLAWS
Senior squad member

Re: Glaws vs Sale - OGT

09 Oct 2021 08:24 am:

Anyone have a link to watch it?
On the board

09 Oct 2021 08:25 am:

Andy_M1 wrote:Anyone have a link to watch it?

https://tickets.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/s ... 29171&ot=0
Senior squad member

09 Oct 2021 08:52 am:

Unfortunately it's a bit far ..
On the board

09 Oct 2021 08:55 am:

:lol: There's a great aspect to following Gloucester; you never know how we'll fare, hopefully we'll grind out a win today! It'll be good to see an effective defence but that appears to still be evolving..... The weather looks grand and I look forward, more in hope that expectation but that's me being somewhat of a curmudgeon this morning.
Éire go Brách!
Hall of Famer

09 Oct 2021 09:06 am:

Lambpie wrote:
Andy_M1 wrote:Anyone have a link to watch it?

https://tickets.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/s ... 29171&ot=0

:lol: one of best links I have seen in here in a while....

Very good ! :)
Hall of Famer

09 Oct 2021 09:10 am:

Andy_M1 wrote:Unfortunately it's a bit far ..

I am unsure if Bet 365 are doing their thing this season Andy. Worth a check. It used to be a fiver to open an account and as there is no diesel involved one assumes it is still that amount even allowing for inflation. :)

They used to screen most matches but maybe the Prem powers that be or BT have stopped that one ? Hope you can find a link and not just have to rely on good old BBC Radio Glaws. I wish you luck.

Good solid first half needed and some great shed noise . This one is very " winnable ". Lets think positive 25-18 to Glaws. :o
Senior squad member

09 Oct 2021 09:18 am:

RTS2 wrote:
Andy_M1 wrote:Unfortunately it's a bit far ..

I am unsure if Bet 365 are doing their thing this season Andy. Worth a check. It used to be a fiver to open an account and as there is no diesel involved one assumes it is still that amount even allowing for inflation. :)

They used to screen most matches but maybe the Prem powers that be or BT have stopped that one ? Hope you can find a link and not just have to rely on good old BBC Radio Glaws. I wish you luck.

Good solid first half needed and some great shed noise . This one is very " winnable ". Lets think positive 25-18 to Glaws. :o

Thanks RTS I used the Russian link last week so we'll see. I did travel up for a season after we moved, but to be honest I can't deal with the 5 hour round trip driving like I used to!
Hall of Famer

09 Oct 2021 09:26 am:

Feeling good about this one but trying not to get overly optimistic for the sake of my blood pressure. Would be a really great game to win for many reasons and more of a barometer of where we are than last week. Come on Glawssss.
Hall of Famer

09 Oct 2021 09:30 am:

Glaws by 5+.

Other games, wins for Exeter, Leicester, Sarries and Saints.
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby