New training facility

Re: New training facility

10 Oct 2021 12:44 pm:

stuartjames wrote:Not Battleship, but Farrow & Ball Plummet, or perhaps Lamp Room Grey ? :D

:D
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

10 Oct 2021 13:28 pm:

Lewi7 wrote:Yes by invite. For those that left their season ticket money in the Club last season.

Don't know what happened to my invitation then.....doesn't matter as I could not have gone as I'm isolating pending a minor medical procedure at GRH on Tuesday. Maybe the are doing it in stages. I live in hope.
The artist formerly known as Porky
On the board

10 Oct 2021 13:54 pm:

Allen Prior wrote:
Lewi7 wrote:Yes by invite. For those that left their season ticket money in the Club last season.

Don't know what happened to my invitation then.....doesn't matter as I could not have gone as I'm isolating pending a minor medical procedure at GRH on Tuesday. Maybe the are doing it in stages. I live in hope.

I didn’t receive the original email invite but heard it mentioned on social media. I sent an email to the club, who after a bit of a chaser added the time slots on you our ticketing account for us to book. I hope your medical procedure goes OK
Vice-Captain

10 Oct 2021 16:05 pm:

You’ve gotta larf at people sometimes.

I mean this is the meatiest sport we have in the UK and some fans of this great club … are moaning about paint colour!! Worse other are discussing it (I’m not saying anything more).

Beyond belief tbh

11 Oct 2021 08:35 am:

Allen - have you logged into your account ? Check your notification settings.

(Hope all goes well on Tues)
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby