Social media stats

Vice-Captain

Social media stats

12 Oct 2021 14:21 pm:

A Cardiff fans Twitter account tweeted earlier today, sharing stats for the best-supported rugby clubs on Twitter. I be attached the infographic.

https://twitter.com/crfcfans/status/144 ... 77635?s=21

A pleasant surprise to see us the second-best supported premiership side behind tigers.

Is this something the club can leverage?
Attachments
8598DCD1-D121-442F-A86F-A1BCD5F1284E.jpeg
Site Admin

Re: Social media stats

12 Oct 2021 14:29 pm:

I looked at the foot of the list and found the names I thought might be there, but look up a couple of rows.. Hartpury have more followers than Bourgoin, Beziers, Narbonne.. maybe it's a reflection of the generally low take-up of twitter in France, but interesting nonetheless..
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Hall of Famer

12 Oct 2021 14:44 pm:

I think it probably reflects Hartpurys connection to the college where you have a younger demographic that would be more inclined to follow a Twitter account.
Keyser Sose
Hall of Famer

12 Oct 2021 14:59 pm:

Interesting. Although I should say that Cherry Jam has 299 followers currently, and we just talk utter nonsense! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hall of Famer

12 Oct 2021 15:10 pm:

SonofPricey wrote:Interesting. Although I should say that Cherry Jam has 299 followers currently, and we just talk utter nonsense! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Which is why you (and the rest of us, frankly) are on ShedWeb ;)
Senior squad member

12 Oct 2021 16:38 pm:

I think you're having a laugh if you think Hartpury's Twitter ranking relates to students, most youngsters wouldn't be seen dead on Twitter, it's for the old folk. They're all on Insta!

Return to Gloucester Rugby