Attendance - a poll

The number of Gloucester 21/22 home games I plan to attend are:

I'm a season ticket holder and plan to attend all games.
45%
I'm a season ticket holder and expect to attend 80% or less.
12%
No season ticket but I plan to attend between 100 to 67%
3%
No season ticket but I plan to attend between 66 to 34%
1%
No season ticket but I plan to attend between 33% to and at least one.
23%
I do not expect to attend any home games this season.
15%

Total votes : 73

Vice-Captain

Re: Attendance - a poll

15 Oct 2021 12:16 pm:

Hoping to make most if not all games this year and have had a ST for ages.

Hope to see gates increasing and it seems it is a problem across the prem. Revenues and gates down with fans having many reasons not least concerns re Covid.

It has to be a personal choice based on all factors but I so enjoy the adrenaline rush when we score, execute a move or make a great defensive play that it currently feels the right thing for me to attend.
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster and treat those two impostors just the same.
Hall of Famer

15 Oct 2021 12:48 pm:

Sadly, having been a season ticket holder when I lived in Glaws and after I moved to the Smoke, it's not exactly practical to get to games from 3,500 miles away!!

Even worse, though I expect to be in the UK sometime around Easter, we don't seem to have any home games while I am closer!
Vice-Captain

15 Oct 2021 14:46 pm:

A little confusing to me to understand how I fix the vote...
Rugby, music, beer inanities @adamashby
Hall of Famer

15 Oct 2021 16:35 pm:

Plague island :roll: poor puppies!
Ken Smith (once upon a time Mr Realistic)
On the board

15 Oct 2021 16:47 pm:

If I didn't live in Newcastle i'd be at Kingsholm every week. At the moment no plans to be at Kingsholm this season but looking forward to a good traveling support up here in January!
On the board

15 Oct 2021 17:08 pm:

Phil W wrote:If I didn't live in Newcastle i'd be at Kingsholm every week. At the moment no plans to be at Kingsholm this season but looking forward to a good traveling support up here in January!

You'd probably be alone for half of those lol
If it's wet, drink it.
Hall of Famer

15 Oct 2021 17:15 pm:

Neilio44 wrote:
Phil W wrote:If I didn't live in Newcastle i'd be at Kingsholm every week. At the moment no plans to be at Kingsholm this season but looking forward to a good traveling support up here in January!

You'd probably be alone for half of those lol

Except for when the Sale fan travels up there ;)
Dude

15 Oct 2021 17:16 pm:

I’m a STH and will attend every game I can. Occasionally I can’t go because of carer issues but it was great to be back last weekend. I don’t personally believe there is one iota of danger in attending but I understand project fear has been very intense in MSM.
Hero in the making

15 Oct 2021 17:40 pm:

Maybe not the Prem cup matches as we have a very long journey.
Hero in the making

15 Oct 2021 17:49 pm:

Lebowski wrote:I’m a STH and will attend every game I can. Occasionally I can’t go because of carer issues but it was great to be back last weekend. I don’t personally believe there is one iota of danger in attending but I understand project fear has been very intense in MSM.

Cannot agree, Leb, that there is not one iota of danger in attending. Probably very low, but not zero. Not sure what you mean by "project fear in MSM". Can you explain please?
DavidSillince, aka the obtuse senator
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby