How to stream ALL glos games live

First team regular

How to stream ALL glos games live

16 Oct 2021 09:06 am:

Hey all,
for those that dont listen to the eggchasers rugby podcast, this week a chap was boasting how in Australia they have Stan sports, which is a bit like the sky app over here.
For what seems a very reasonable price they stream live all the premiership games as well as internationals, tri-nations, lions and loads of other competitions.
You will need a VPN (ive just signed up to Express VPN, really easy) and then the Stan account.

With all the grumblings about season tickets and lack of BT coverage I felt it was worth paying for.

Hope that is of some help.

https://play.stan.com.au/sport/rugbyv
First team regular

Re: How to stream ALL glos games live

16 Oct 2021 10:42 am:

You can also see all Prem Games 24 hours after the match on the prem rugby website. And it’ll let you cast to a TV.
First team regular

16 Oct 2021 11:01 am:

SC wrote:You can also see all Prem Games 24 hours after the match on the prem rugby website. And it’ll let you cast to a TV.

Thanks SC. Can you give me a dummies guide on how to cast premiership rugby to a TV?
Hall of Famer
Location: Sent to Coventry - Well someone's got to live here!

16 Oct 2021 11:36 am:

Salty wrote:
SC wrote:You can also see all Prem Games 24 hours after the match on the prem rugby website. And it’ll let you cast to a TV.

Thanks SC. Can you give me a dummies guide on how to cast premiership rugby to a TV?

Premiership website home page, click on the Gloucester Rugby badge, you'll then see the options for highlights or full match.

So simple, even I can do it. ;)
Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson.
First team regular

16 Oct 2021 13:13 pm:

Covglos,
Thanks for your reply. However my question was not how to access matches via premiership rugby, I know how to do that. I would like to know how to cast it to a TV.
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2021 14:12 pm:

Salty, you either need a smart tv or set top box with airplay or Chromecast . Or you can do what I did and get a google chromecast , about 30 quid I think, that you plug into one of the HDMI ports of you-non smart TV.

When you play a video via youtube or the prem rugby site there's a option on the bottom right hand side of the video, looks like a TV screen, that you can then 'cast' the video to your TV via the chromecast dongle, or any other suitable device it detects (some blu-ray players as well)

I think some set top boxes can do a similar thing (???)

hope that's what you were after ?
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2021 14:15 pm:

I've been using the Russian stream for all Gloucs games so far this season with no obvious problems ... so far anyway.

I've just noticed that like other sites, however, they only appear to be streaming the TV match at Wasps this afternoon and not the games from Worcs or Newks. Hope our game is up tomorrow ...
The only problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you have finished.
First team regular

16 Oct 2021 14:42 pm:

Thanks Stuart. I thought that was the case.
Hall of Famer

16 Oct 2021 14:48 pm:

I’m not judging*, but to anyone who uses this link for home games please don’t grumble about us not paying up to the cap or the price of tickets, beer or pasties.

* I’ve been known to use the odd VPN to view football.
Formerly Sky blue
Turns out for the A team

16 Oct 2021 16:02 pm:

Steve M wrote:I've been using the Russian stream for all Gloucs games so far this season with no obvious problems ... so far anyway.

I've just noticed that like other sites, however, they only appear to be streaming the TV match at Wasps this afternoon and not the games from Worcs or Newks. Hope our game is up tomorrow ...

There's a post saying that they are on holiday until today so there will be less games than normal..thanks for Google translate
That's irony..my mum does my ironing
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby