Gloucester & Hartpury Partnership renewed

Gloucester & Hartpury Partnership renewed

06 Dec 2021 14:00 pm:

aka John Neary
Site Admin

Re: Gloucester & Hartpury Partnership renewed

06 Dec 2021 18:28 pm:

Isn’t it the biggest producer of international players worldwide, or similar such?
And right on our doorstep.. total no-brainer.. great news.
Hopefully, this text should be smaller and less prominent than the words above it...
Dude

06 Dec 2021 18:37 pm:

The impression I get from what Lance and George have said is that the partnership is as strong as ever, despite the negativity regularly posted on here by some (well one, lmao)
Turns out for the A team

06 Dec 2021 18:38 pm:

Brilliant news and it would have been crazy to lose the connection to such a wonderful facility. At least our players are now spared the jolting speed bumps to get to training
The Future’s Bright, it’s Cherry and White
Hall of Famer

08 Dec 2021 09:41 am:

Fantastic news. I for one didn’t know that Phil de Glanville is Director of Sport at Hartpury.
Hall of Famer

08 Dec 2021 09:46 am:

I hope that he's not a mole for Bath.

We need to keep the production line to Glaws alive.
Senior squad member

08 Dec 2021 10:24 am:

TP "Fantastic news. I for one didn’t know that Phil de Glanville is Director of Sport at Hartpury."

A little bit out of date! Phil left Hartpury several years ago, the Director of Sport is Tom Radcliffe.

Hell of a place for scrum halves though, Dan Robson, Calum Brailey, Harry Randall, Charlie Chapman, Stephen Varney, Toby Venner, and more to come!
On the board

08 Dec 2021 20:45 pm:

Saint wrote:TP "Fantastic news. I for one didn’t know that Phil de Glanville is Director of Sport at Hartpury."

A little bit out of date! Phil left Hartpury several years ago, the Director of Sport is Tom Radcliffe.

Hell of a place for scrum halves though, Dan Robson, Calum Brailey, Harry Randall, Charlie Chapman, Stephen Varney, Toby Venner, and more to come!

Sorry Saint. Fat fingers. I was attempting to like your post.

13 Dec 2021 17:32 pm:

Add Matty Jones to the list of 9's.

Hartpury College & University is right up there with the very best. I seem to recall they went to SA a few years back & beat some of their top teams, which was unheard of.

Women's rugby is rapidly developing, but they also have soccer, rowing, golf, obviously equine and more on the sporting front.

World class is how I'd describe the place and I reckon with Glos not there both parties will actually benefit.

Return to Gloucester Rugby