Seems like England has followed suit.
Vice-Captain

Re: Covid passes for matches

08 Dec 2021 18:59 pm:

Chaos at the turnstiles?
Hall of Famer

08 Dec 2021 19:09 pm:

I would imagine it will put some off attending. In reality though it shouldn’t be hard to sort. Scan your Covid pass on the NHS app and then scan your season ticket. Takes 5 seconds rather than 2…
Hero in the making

08 Dec 2021 19:13 pm:

I’m on holiday in york this week so we thought we’d better get passes in case. Wales passes of course. My granddaughter got in the millennium without them bothering to look at hers. For the NZ game
Vice-Captain

08 Dec 2021 19:15 pm:

Assuming this is in play by next Friday, the crowd against Benetton is likely to be lower than recent games, so a good first game for this to come in?

Hopefully something will be forthcoming from the club in a timely fashion, to give us planning to attend next Friday a chance to make sure we have the right documentation, in whatever form is appropriate (not all have a smartphone).
Hero in the making

08 Dec 2021 19:20 pm:

SonofPricey wrote:I would imagine it will put some off attending. In reality though it shouldn’t be hard to sort. Scan your Covid pass on the NHS app and then scan your season ticket. Takes 5 seconds rather than 2…

Far too confusing lol. I have a Covid pass saved to my Apple wallet. I have a plastic (real) ST. I’m sure the club will advise. Wonder if those who have chosen not to be vaccinated will be given a credit
Dude

08 Dec 2021 19:31 pm:

A totally predictable diversionary tactic from the scandalous dishonesty permeating our government. Sadly so many will fall for it.
Hero in the making

08 Dec 2021 19:32 pm:

Lebowski wrote:A totally predictable diversionary tactic from the scandalous dishonesty permeating our government. Sadly so many will fall for it.

Best you don’t move to Wales then

08 Dec 2021 19:42 pm:

Wyn Morgan wrote:
Lebowski wrote:A totally predictable diversionary tactic from the scandalous dishonesty permeating our government. Sadly so many will fall for it.

Best you don’t move to Wales then

What have they got to hide and run away from? Theyve applied appropriate measures throughout as Plan A.
I'd love to agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong....
Vice-Captain

08 Dec 2021 19:46 pm:

Call me a cynic, but less than 24 hours ago, a tsunami of media intensity was about to ensue ( triggered by “party-gate”) and then all of sudden, Ferguson reappears spouting a new chapter of doom and gloom, quickly followed by Johnson apearing on TV declaring Plan B….
How convenient….
The man makes Burlusconi look almost ethical
Next

Return to Gloucester Rugby