New Guidelines at Holm

Re: New Guidelines at Holm

12 Dec 2021 19:05 pm:

For me, it's quite simple. Your being advised to wear a mask in your seat / standing spot unless you eating or drinking. Common sense says wear it as a courtesy to those around you or you can ignore that and not wear one.
aka John Neary
Hall of Famer

12 Dec 2021 19:13 pm:

Indeed. The club could also make it policy that for entrance to the stadium, you will be required to wear a mask at all times. Unfortunately, there is no requirement to wear a mask if you have mental of physical issues that would prevent you from wearing a mask. There is also no requirement to have written evidence from a medical professional saying that you don't have to wear a mask. You are allowed to self-certify.

I am only posting this information, as there will be quite a number in the crowd who know this and will exploit this. I also hope that everyone is courteous and wear a mask as well.
On the board

12 Dec 2021 19:23 pm:

I’m in wales. It’s always been masks. We have a co-op opposite our office. No school kids were masks and quite of few adults don’t. No one in authority arrears to be interested. Including the co-op, school deputy head, police, council, welsh government It’s all a mess
Hall of Famer

12 Dec 2021 22:28 pm:

To all those whom kindly quoted our post, yes we know that people might not be wearing masks, however whilst fully vaccinated people can contract and pass on COVID-19, it is at far lower rates than unvaccinated people - a covid pass shows vaccination and a negative LFT is reassuring.
"[MrGlawsRocker is] continual(ly) striving for across the board Diversity, Inclusion and Equality" - Gloucester Mute 03/09/2021
Hero in the making

14 Dec 2021 00:38 am:

Lebowski wrote:Baldhead there is so much in your post that is incorrect and naive beyond belief (IMO). If you think you will get any sort of impartiality from google you have no understanding of how analytics work and where google sits in this.

However point taken. I genuinely don’t wish to offend those who still (incredibly) are taken in by Boris and I will refrain from any political comments. 8-)

Only you can post tripe like that and argue over common sense assurances that Plan B is no big deal and how to simply comply . I’m sure you’ve heard this before … next time take your time engage brain first before spouting off.

How you bring politics into a LFT process just makes you look silly imho.
Hero in the making

14 Dec 2021 00:47 am:

Francophile1 wrote:I am registered with my local GP. I have been treble vaccinated. I applied on line to NHS for my Covid passport, It took about 2 minutes and arrived in the post 3 days later completely hassle free and no charge.
I would expect to produce a ticket at the turnstile and now the Covid passport. What is the fuss about ?
Irrespective of Govt regulations I am glad that GRFC is taking steps to ensure the safety of supporters.
If you haven`t already been vaccinated - think of others- GET A JAB or 3.

This is spot on
Hero in the making

14 Dec 2021 00:55 am:

The next home game will only be a covid plan B farce if people make it a farce.

Whether you agree with the measures or not … Support the clubs decision, support your community and make ‘holm a safer place for all supporters.

The fact you can’t get an LFT kit now might cause more problems though … smh
Vice-Captain

14 Dec 2021 07:04 am:

Covid passports (or proof of a very recent negative test result) will be needed from tomorrow, so we will need them for the Benetton game on Friday evening, and (potentially) for the rest of the season, home and away.

Some don't like having this forced on them - fair enough, everybody is entitled to an opinion. But, this is the new requirement - it's not optional, so if you don't like it / refuse to comply, then don't try to get into Kingsholm on Friday evening, and if you do try and then get turned away accept it and don't start moaning on Shedweb (or elsewhere).

Rules are rules, so comply or stay away - not difficult.
On the board

14 Dec 2021 07:45 am:

Of course only if it passes the vote today
Hall of Famer

14 Dec 2021 07:56 am:

It will pass Wyn as Labour are voting with the Government.

Having just got back from France I can say that mask adherence was almost universal indoors and many people chose to wear them outside too. This includes only a very small percentage of people who didn’t know how to wear a mask.

They have a Pass Sanitaire which is required before you sit down in any restaurant or bar and again was universally accepted wherever we went and I didn’t detect any grumbling.

I understand and agree that mandatory vaccinations is a step too far but a Vaccine Passport/Proof of LTF and Mask wearing seems to be an easy solution for most to comply with. One thing I would say is that a lot of the mask adherence was down to staff/police/security and others being quite forceful and demanding that masks stayed on faces.
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby & more