Music to my ears...........NOT

Turns out for the A team

Re: Music to my ears...........NOT

22 Sep 2014 11:13 am:

One of the pubs near Castle Grim is doing a lovely pint of Ilkley Black on matchdays.... which is great if you enjoy a mild.
Hall of Famer

22 Sep 2014 11:23 am:

Are we to assume you can't remember which one :oops:
On the board

22 Sep 2014 11:46 am:

We're sponsored by Coors, the beers supplied are, not surprisingly, by Coors.

OK, Doombar may not be everyone's favourite beer - but looking at the list of Coors' beers, can't see anything to replace it with

Yes, there are some great local breweries in the county http://gloucestershirecamra.org.uk/pubs ... REWERY.HTM for a list.

However, do we want to take the money from one of the big boys, so we can have more money which is able to be invested on rugby &c, OR, go for a local brewery & forego the cash flow (Exeter may well have done the later with Otter Brewery)
Regards
Michael

22 Sep 2014 12:00 pm:

Difficult to answer without knowing the details. As with anything a sponsorship package can be structured to suit any requirement. If the Club wanted to have some local guest Ales then I'm sure the clubs package could be adjusted to suit that. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. I have no idea how much the Coors sponsorship is worth but Coors will be making a good margin an the beer they sell to CG.
Previous

Return to Gloucester Rugby