Rumours

Re: Rumours

Camel 03 Dec 2019 20:39 pm said..

ROLLO wrote:I think that Nick will be a Warrior for the forseable future. Sorry you will have to cast the net elswhere Camel.
Expect tomorrows re-signing to be Du-Preez, Weir or Annett. In truth we have hardly missed Singleton.
Two more members of the coaching staff to be announced in the next few weeks.

That's a very good re-signing ROLLO. I'd of loved him at Glaws.
"Remember that Rugby is team game; all 14 of you make sure that you pass the ball to Jonah"
Camel
Hall of Famer

Gloucester Mute 03 Dec 2019 23:15 pm said..

[quote="RTS2"]It's kind of crazy that we have a Division One standard hooker ( at best IMO ) coming on against Quins and in the meantime Northampton step in and sign someone of Fijian international standard from Pirates !.... what are we doing !!! ? :oops: . Sam Matavesi to Saints then.....

Yes but... ;) ;) ;)
Nothing wrong with free speech or having an opinion - as long as it matches mine !!
Posts: 1563  Location: Dursley - At the heart of the County
Gloucester Mute
Hall of Famer

madders 03 Dec 2019 23:21 pm said..

Be careful Mute, you’re saying some very unpleasant things.
I started off with nothing and I’ve still got most of it left.
madders
Hall of Famer

Gb83 04 Dec 2019 05:23 am said..

madders wrote:Be careful Mute, you’re saying some very unpleasant things.

Possibly not far from the truth though..... he can’t be there for anything more than the mid week games surely.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Fat Taff 04 Dec 2019 06:57 am said..

Really? He couldn't get a start for a championship side .
Fat Taff
Hall of Famer

Kingfisher 04 Dec 2019 07:45 am said..

Unfortunately agree with the above. I wonder why trust hasn't gone to Henry Walker this season when it was given to him last? I never thought he did too badly
..(no worse than alot of what we've seen so far this season).
Kingfisher
First team regular

Gb83 04 Dec 2019 07:51 am said..

Kingfisher wrote:Unfortunately agree with the above. I wonder why trust hasn't gone to Henry Walker this season when it was given to him last? I never thought he did too badly
..(no worse than alot of what we've seen so far this season).

I thought he held his own at set piece and was effective around the pitch.

I doubt any other prem clubs will be fighting for Gleaves signature.
Gb83
Hall of Famer

Theotherjonny 04 Dec 2019 10:16 am said..

What am I missing, Mute said nowt! :?
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
Posts: 256  Location: Tewkesbury (most evenings and weekends) Cheltenham (office hours) Kingsholm (home fixtures)
Theotherjonny
Vice-Captain

TP17 04 Dec 2019 10:16 am said..

Unfortunately, Henry Walker’s dad doesn’t have his company’s logo on the front of the club’s shirt.
TP17
Hall of Famer

SIBARITE 04 Dec 2019 10:42 am said..

Gloucester Mute wrote:
RTS2 wrote:It's kind of crazy that we have a Division One standard hooker ( at best IMO ) coming on against Quins and in the meantime Northampton step in and sign someone of Fijian international standard from Pirates !.... what are we doing !!! ? :oops: . Sam Matavesi to Saints then.....

Yes but... ;) ;) ;)

Hooker is a major problem. Marais is quality but Fourie is poor in the scrum and the line out. A couple of mini breaks can't disguise that. He looks to give up as soon as the pressure comes on which undermines those around him. Saying that we desperately need Slater back to partner Mostert. Two scrummaging second rows. Its a tight five push!
SIBARITE
Senior squad member
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby