Rumours

On the board

Re: Rumours

24 Jul 2021 15:23 pm:

Sadly I believe just visiting
On the board

28 Jul 2021 16:42 pm:

I wonder if we’re not actually going to have a chance of shirt sponsor as the Mitsubishi name and brand in the UK is continuing and that might be behind the delay in any announcement:
https://www.punchline-gloucester.com/ar ... 20business
Hall of Famer

28 Jul 2021 17:55 pm:

Was it actually ever confirmed by anyone from the club that Mitsubishi will not continue as our club sponsor? Or was it just assumed?
On the board

28 Jul 2021 17:58 pm:

That said I’ve just heard that the shirt sponsor is to be a local company that is already one of the clubs current sponsors and a reasonably new one at that
Hall of Famer

29 Jul 2021 12:31 pm:

Lambpie wrote:That said I’ve just heard that the shirt sponsor is to be a local company that is already one of the clubs current sponsors and a reasonably new one at that

I notice lots of BiGDUG hoardings on the pitch live cam. Would be a great shirt sponsor if your name was Doug!
On the board

29 Jul 2021 15:38 pm:

CWB1 wrote:Spotted Sav in Cheltenham this morning. Just visiting or...

Had a good chat with him on Saturday at the Gordon League 7's. He still has a house in Gloucestershire and is home for the off season.
Senior squad member

29 Jul 2021 16:37 pm:

Welcome home, Sav, even if just visiting!
On the board

18 Aug 2021 21:56 pm:

Clive's Pants wrote:Huw Evans out of the reckoning then. Who's next?

Judging by the fact that he’s listed as a new Director on Companies House and Lance confirmed at the Forum tonight that Gleave sold his shares when he left the Board I would guess this guy. Apparently there will be an announcement in due course https://www.tivysideadvertiser.co.uk/sp ... -scarlets/

19 Aug 2021 11:56 am:

Lambpie, that article only tells half the story. There was and still is a significant financial backer and Director at the Scarlets, a distant cousin of mine, who has also been exceptionally successful with commercial and residential development.
On the board

19 Aug 2021 12:07 pm:

Lewi7 wrote:Lambpie, that article only tells half the story. There was and still is a significant financial backer and Director at the Scarlets, a distant cousin of mine, who has also been exceptionally successful with commercial and residential development.

Are you suggesting that there is another minority shareholder due to join the Gloucester Rugby Board along with Tim Griffiths who is already listed as a Board member and joined on the same day that Gavin Gleave left the Board? At the fans forum last night Lance said that Gavin Gleave had sold his shares to someone else (I was guessing that was to Tim Griffiths but are you saying it could be someone else)
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby