Rumours

Academy prospect

Re: Rumours

22 Jan 2021 16:37 pm:

Had an email from The Rugby Paper with the articles for this weeks edition. It’s the Q and A with Lance that has appeared in another publication this week by the look of it.
Hero in the making

22 Jan 2021 17:07 pm:

An interesting signing or something to do with investment I’d have thought.
Leg-end

22 Jan 2021 17:22 pm:

Glos don't announce signings, sponsorship or investment via the Rugby Paper.

The Rugby Paper is trailling the Lance interview, exactly as Chippy says.
Hall of Famer

22 Jan 2021 17:58 pm:

RTS2 wrote:A marketing ploy flawed by the fact that as soon as the first person on here has read it, we will all also know about it without having to subscribe.

Ha; so now there is not need to subscribe :lol:

Thanks Chippy and Legendoft'A....

Colin ; don't you get the heads up on editorial content; or is it a case of your being a "shedwebber" that you are sanctioned from any previews ?. :lol:
Hall of Famer

22 Jan 2021 18:31 pm:

yourrealname wrote:Richard Branson agrees to buy Gloucester Rugby on condition it is renamed Gloucester Virgins.

Might as well be called Gloucester unicorns both rare beasts :D
Hall of Famer

22 Jan 2021 19:07 pm:

RTS, why on earth would I post something like that? It would remove the element of surprise!

Contributors send in their copy, and, apart from regular features such as columns, rarely know when things will appear. That’s for the editorial team to decide based on a number of things.
Cherchez la truffe
Hall of Famer

23 Jan 2021 11:45 am:

Best pubs in Jersey and Bedford?
On the board

23 Jan 2021 12:27 pm:

tigerchef wrote:Best pubs in Jersey and Bedford?

After our last visit to Jersey i think the players might be able to do a fans guide on pubs and clubs!

24 Jan 2021 00:01 am:

Mail reporting Freddie Burns back to Leicester, thought it’s been a good while since this thread turned into a Burns one :mrgreen:

24 Jan 2021 00:43 am:

Beddis wrote:Mail reporting Freddie Burns back to Leicester, thought it’s been a good while since this thread turned into a Burns one :mrgreen:

Can't see that happening as the money available in Japan, makes the T14 look like paupers. It's a rugby mad Country with 9 rugby papers / magazines. I went there every 3 mths for 4 years and if I walked into a bar with a Glos polo on, people just wanted to talk Rugby. I'm still surprised we haven't made more of the connection with Japan over the years: Same colours, our current Main Sponsor is one of the biggest Keiretsu, look it up, in Japan and own a Rugby Club: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubish ... _DynaBoars

They maybe in the 2nd division but cross Club affiliations would be good. I'd also pick the brains of ex players that have coached abroad in Russia, Georgia & Portugal etc. Raw talent is out there.
aka John Neary
PreviousNext

Return to Gloucester Rugby